This post-war home situated within a tightly held pocket of Greenslopes is bursting with potential, presenting a blend of classic features and modern updates. The property rests in the walking vicinity of Greenslopes Hospital, Stones Corner Shopping Village, local schools, parks, and cafes, only 6km from the Brisbane CBD. Neatly presented, the home is in such a condition that you could move in immediately and begin enjoying the lifestyle or make your own improvements to allow the property to reach its’ full potential.
Set back from the street, the fully fenced home incorporates a generous wrap-around yard, covered alfresco patio, and a single-car garage with storage. Entering via the front porch, the inside of the home presents high ceilings, polished timber floors, and classic casement windows throughout. The property contains two bedrooms with built-ins, an updated bathroom, and an open plan of living, dining, and kitchen. The kitchen has been refreshed through modern stainless-steel appliances and a stone-topped island bench, accessing the outdoor patio through timber French doors.
The property is air-conditioned with internal laundry facilities and a water tank to the rear of the home, encompassed by lush greenery and low-maintenance garden beds. The current layout allows for seamless indoor and outdoor living, affording easy entertainment opportunities and plenty of space for children or pets to play. The chance to secure a block of this size within such a premium location will appeal to investors, developers and owner-occupiers alike, creating a highly sought-after opportunity and high level of competition!
• Post-war home within the tightly held pocket of Greenslopes 6km from Brisbane CBD
• Walk to Greenslopes Hospital, Stones Corner Village, local schools, parks & cafes
• Fully fenced property incorporates generous wrap-around yard, covered al fresco patio & single-car garage with storage
• Inside presents high ceilings, polished timber floors & classic casement windows
• Property contains 2 bedrooms with built-ins, updated bathroom & open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Kitchen has been refreshed through modern stainless-steel appliances, stone-topped island bench & access to the outdoor patio through timber French doors
• Air-conditioned, internal laundry facilities & water tank to the rear of the home
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living, easy entertainment opportunities & room for children/pets to play
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on RP79903
Land Area: 465 sqm
Rates: $722.25 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.