Defying the typical townhouse prototype, this Carina residence affords size, style and sophisticated inner-city living! Spread over two spacious levels, the property incorporates three queen-size bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms, kitchen and ample living areas including a generous private courtyard. Located less than 10km from Brisbane City, the property is walking distance from Westfield Carindale, local parks, transport and schools including San Sisto College, St Martin’s Catholic Primary School and Carina State School.
Privatised by manicured hedges, the home is accessed via the front courtyard, offering plenty of space for outdoor entertaining and seamlessly flowing with the internal living areas. The tiled lounge and dining are positioned on the lower level, incorporating the tremendous gourmet kitchen that contains Caesarstone benchtops, white cabinetry and electric appliances including a dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop. The property also hosts a double remote lock up garage, internal laundry and powder room on the lower floor.
The upper level is accessed via the internal timber staircase, the master bedroom including an oversized ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony overlooking the courtyard. The second and third bedrooms host built-in wardrobes and share the main bathroom, featuring a bath, shower and separate powder room. Additional features of the property include ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens throughout. Situated within a boutique complex of four, the town home is a great option for busy professionals, young families and investors seeking a contemporary property within a convenient location.
• Two-storey townhouse incorporating three queen-size bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms, kitchen & ample living areas including a generous private courtyard
• 10km to CBD – walking distance to Westfield Carindale, parks, transport & schools inc. San Sisto College, St Martin’s Catholic Primary School & Carina State School
• Home is accessed via front courtyard privatised by manicured hedges offering plenty of space for outdoor entertaining & seamlessly flowing with the internal living areas
• Tiled lounge/dining positioned on lower level, incorporating a gourmet kitchen containing Caesarstone benchtops, white cabinetry & electric appliances
• Property also hosts double remote lock up garage, internal laundry & powder room
• Upper level accessed via internal timber staircase, master bedroom including oversized ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & private balcony overlooking the courtyard
• Second/third bedrooms host built-in wardrobes, sharing the main bathroom featuring bath, shower & separate powder room
• Additional features inc. ducted air-con, ceiling fans & security screens throughout
Real Property Description: Lot 4 on SP230715
Land Area: 176 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $540 per week until January 13, 2023
Rates: $361 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,020 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $25,402 as at November 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.