This spacious unit invites you to enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle within walking distance from the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Stones Corner precinct, and in close proximity to updated Hanlon Park and schools.
This light-filled residence has plenty to offer, upon entry you will find an open plan living and kitchen space. A massive balcony (over 100m2) that puts most courtyards to shame continues the entertainment options, with a leafy outlook and plenty of space for both a table and lounge. The kitchen has plenty of cabinetry, displaying quality appliances, and ample bench space throughout.
“Nicholson Terraces” is a friendly community with a shared-inground pool and a fully-equipped function room. There are two dedicated spaces and plenty of additional off-street visitor parking. Providing easy access to the M1, Clem 7, and a mere 5km from the heart of the CBD, there is sure to be a high level of interest in this unit.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes on the top floor
• Huge balcony/courtyard area and generous floorplan
• Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, parks, schools, shops, and transport
• Property well-lit throughout with ample doors/windows enabling breezes
• Well-maintained kitchen, Caesar stone bench tops, and dishwasher
• Lucrative returns for investors based on proximity to major employment hubs
• Current tenancy at $485 per week to 2nd March 2023
Real Property Description: Lot 23 on SP203269
Land Area: 232 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $485 per week until March 02, 2023
Rates: $430 per quarter
Body Corporate: $830 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $268,726 as at November 2021
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.