On the market for the first time in over 17 years, this ideal inner-city apartment will not remain available for long! Situated in a tightly held pocket of Greenslopes, the property affords walking distance to Stones Corner, Langlands Park and Coorparoo Square, with proximity to schools, hospitals and public transport. Positioned on the first floor of the immaculately kept Lilly Place complex, the apartment presents two bedrooms, an updated bathroom and kitchen, with open plan living areas that flow through to the private balcony. One of just six in the building, the property provides the perfect first investment or home in a highly desirable location.
The well-kept apartment boasts a tiled living and dining space, with large windows and sliding glass doors to the balcony letting in ample natural light. The kitchen is fit with a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, displaying a classic dark benchtop, white cabinetry and tiled splashback. The living area is air conditioned and flows out onto the X facing balcony privatised by the surrounding greenery. Both bedrooms are carpeted with built-in mirrored robes, accessing the main bathroom that features a large walk-in shower and continues the modern black and white colour scheme. The apartment also contains storage and security screens throughout, as well as a single, lock-up garage on the ground floor.
Located 5km from the Brisbane CBD, this apartment presents a rare opportunity to break into the highly competitive inner-city property market at an affordable price point. Investors will never struggle to find tenants, with the Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater hospitals all within 3km of the property, as well as proximity to education facilities such as The University of Queensland at St Lucia and the QUT Gardens Point Campus. There are numerous schools nearby, as well as public transport options including Coorparoo bus station, Buranda bus station and Coorparoo train station, creating a convenient and comfortable residence for the savvy owner-occupier.
• First-floor apartment within a complex of 6 in tightly held pocket of Greenslopes
• 2 bedrooms, updated bathroom, kitchen & living areas that flow through to balcony
• Walking distance to Stones Corner, Langlands Park & Coorparoo Square
• Tiled living/dining space with large windows & doors that let in ample natural light
• Classic black & white kitchen fitted with gas cooktop, oven + dishwasher
• Living area is air-conditioned & flows out onto the X facing balcony
• Both bedrooms are carpeted with built-in mirrored robes
• Main bathroom with large walk-in shower & modern black/white colour scheme
• Features inc. storage & security screens throughout plus a single lock-up garage
• Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes & Mater hospitals all within 3km
• Close to education facilities inc. UQ at St Lucia & QUT Gardens Point Campus
• Public transport options inc. Coorparoo bus station, train station & Buranda bus station
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP169908
Lots In Block: 6
Rates: $420 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,150 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $3,091 as at August 2021
Current Rent: $345 per week until January 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.