Over three well-laid-out levels, this trendy town home is the inner-city oasis that you have been searching for! Built in 2005, the property is privately positioned to the rear of the complex of four, offering ample living space including a generous al fresco balcony and rear courtyard.
Centrally positioned in the suburb of Annerley, the home is walking distance from local schools, public transport and shopping centres, situated 6km from the Brisbane CBD. Well-presented and recently repainted on the exterior, this townhouse will tick all the boxes for young families, busy professionals, downsizers and investors.
Stylish and sleek, the clever property has been designed for low maintenance living in a contemporary environment. The ground floor of the home hosts the lock-up garage, laundry facilities, internal staircase and access to the courtyard.
The second floor comprises the kitchen, powder room, dining and living areas, displaying immaculate timber floors, large windows and flowing through to the balcony. The galley-style contains timber-look cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar.
The upper level includes the bathroom and three carpeted bedrooms, all of which offer mirrored built-in wardrobes and air conditioning, with a private ensuite to the master. The modern bathroom features shower over bath and mirrored vanity, with a built-in linen closest off the entrance.
Take advantage of the Queensland weather through the al fresco balcony where you can dine with friends or take some quiet time out, utilise the leafy courtyard or take a stroll down to the expansive Yeronga Memorial Park to soak up the summer sun!
This property falls within the school catchment area for Yeronga Primary and Yeronga High, both just only a ten-minute walk away. Private schools including Our Lady’s College and Mary Immaculate Primary are also nearby, as well as Woolworths Annerley, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants and public transport including Yeronga and Fairfield Stations. Only 15 minutes from Brisbane City, you will struggle to find a more convenient and contemporary property in such a lucrative location.
Currently rented at $460 per week, there is a great opportunity here for investors to capitalise on this low maintenance, central home.
• Three-storey inner-city town home privately positioned at the rear of complex of four
• Ample living space including generous al fresco balcony & rear courtyard
• Walking distance from schools, transport & shopping centres + 6km/15 mins to CBD
• Ground floor hosts lock-up garage, laundry & internal staircase + courtyard access
• Second floor comprises kitchen, powder room, dining & living extended by balcony
• Galley-style kitchen contains timber-look cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & island bench/breakfast bar
• Upper level includes bathroom & 3 x carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes & air con
• Private ensuite to master bedroom
• Bathroom features shower over bath, mirrored vanity & built-in linen closest
• Outdoor living through al fresco balcony, leafy courtyard & Yeronga Memorial Park
• School catchment area for Yeronga Primary & Yeronga High (10 minutes’ walk away)
• Private schools including Our Lady’s College & Mary Immaculate Primary also nearby
• Walk to Woolworths Annerley, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, cafes & restaurants
• Public transport including Yeronga & Fairfield Stations
• Currently rented at $460 per week
Real Property Description: Lot 3 on SP128719
Internal Floor Area: 149 sqm
Lots In Block: 4
Current Rent: $460 per week until January 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.