Exuding old-world charm and brimming with further potential, 356 Ferguson Road presents a rare opportunity to secure 650 square meters of prime inner-city real estate. Set back from the street within one of Brisbane’s most elite locales, the highest home is positioned adjacent to Pattison Avenue Park, five minutes from Norman Park Station and 6km from Brisbane City. The competition will be fierce amongst buyers to obtain a character residence such as this one, nestled within a sought-after pocket of Norman Park and in such proximity to the CBD.
Notable features of the property include timber floorboards, high ceilings, and traditional casement windows. The kitchen separates the two living areas and flaunts a stylish color palette, incorporating dark benchtops, white cabinetry, splashback, and electric appliances. The secondary living space flows through to the rear deck with stairs that lead down to the spacious backyard, hosting a large shed and classic hills hoist clothesline.
The four well-proportioned bedrooms each contain ceiling fans and provide access to the modern, family-sized bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower over the bath, and a separate powder room. Underneath the property is an abundance of storage space, a lock-up garage, laundry, and trades toilet. The entry living area of the property is air-conditioned, however, the home catches lovely year-round breezes, creating a comfortable and tranquil environment.
The family-oriented suburb has many highly regarded schools in proximity, including Seven Hills State School, Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School, and Coorparoo Secondary College. Encompassed by local cafes, shops, and bus stops, the property is a short commute to major hospitals including Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes, and the Mater, and also close to shopping centers such as Westfield Carindale and Cannon Hill Plaza. The unbeatable location increases the desirability of this property; however, you must see this one in person to truly appreciate what is on offer!
• Highset character home adjacent to Pattison Avenue Park, 5 minutes from Norman Park Station & 6km from the Brisbane CBD
• Timber floorboards, high ceilings & traditional casement windows
• Spacious kitchen separates the 2 x living areas – plenty of benchtops, white cabinetry, splashback & electric appliances
• Secondary living space flows through to the rear deck with stairs that lead down to the spacious backyard with a large shed & hills hoist clothesline
• 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with ceiling fans share the modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower over bath & separate powder room
• Underneath the property is an abundance of storage space, a lock-up garage, laundry & third bathroom
• Nearby schools inc. Seven Hills State School, Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School & Coorparoo Secondary College
• Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes & Mater Hospitals nearby
• Close to shopping centers inc. Westfield Carindale & Cannon Hill Plaza
Real Property Description: Lot 139 on RP66661
Land Area: 649 sqm
Rates: $636 per quarter
Looking to sell something similar?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.