Available to purchase for the first time in almost 35 years, this two-bedroom unit positioned on the first floor of a boutique six-pack is the one you’ve been waiting for! In its’ original condition, the property is a renovator or investor’s dream, flaunting traditional arched doorways, dual balconies, and a generous floorplan. Occupying a premium position within walking distance of Greenslopes Hospital, parks, schools, shops, and public transport, there is no doubt that this lucrative location affords a prime investment opportunity!
The property is naturally well-lit through the ample doors and windows, enabling refreshing breezes to flow through the apartment with ease. The layout allows for an open plan living and dining space, with the well-maintained property incorporating a full kitchen, bathroom, and two spacious bedrooms. Featuring dual balconies, security screens, and a single garage on the ground floor, the retro apartment offers a low-maintenance, ‘lock-up and leave lifestyle that will suit a wide range of demographics.
The predominantly owner-occupied complex features a number of already tastefully renovated apartments, demonstrating the future potential of this much-loved home. Investors will delight in the rental returns on a property so close to major employment hubs, whilst keen owner-occupiers will see an advantageous opportunity to secure a high-growth property in a thriving suburb. Providing easy access to the M1, Clem 7, and a mere 5km from the heart of the CBD, there is sure to be a high level of interest in this unit, one of only a few remaining unrenovated inner-city apartments!
• 2 Bedroom unit on the first floor of a boutique six-pack in Greenslopes
• Original condition with arched doorways, 2 balconies & generous floorplan
• Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, parks, schools, shops & transport
• Property well-lit throughout with ample doors/windows enabling breezes
• Well-maintained kitchen, bathroom, 2 spacious bedrooms & dual balconies
• Security screens & single lock-up garage on the ground floor
• Easy access to the M1, Clem 7 & 5km from the heart of Brisbane City
• Lucrative returns for investors based on proximity to major employment hubs
• One of only a few remaining unrenovated inner-city apartments
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on BUP5004
Land Area: 109 sqm
Rates: $361 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.