The Brisbane property market continues to perform strongly. We continue to see properties selling immediately. I have lots of buyers asking how they can get first look at any new listings and we try and post information on upcoming properties as soon as possible.
We also often know of properties that won’t be widely advertised but owners are keen to sell if possible. These properties are often tenanted or the owners are looking for discretion.
So for anyone looking here are some opportunities that aren’t advertised. In most cases immediate inspections are available.
- A 2 bedroom unit in Woolloongabba. Larger than average, we expect this to get plenty of interest. Pricing $330,000 – $340,000
- A near new 5 bedroom home in Greenslopes. Perfect for the big family, heaps of extras and mod cons, brilliant location. Pricing mid $1,000,000’s
- A 3 bedroom family home in Annerley. Sitting on a 698m2 kid friendly block. Pricing mid $500,000’s
- A genuine splitter block in Birkdale. Excellent opportunity as a site for two new homes (plenty in the neighbourhood are doing it)
- A 4 bedroom double storey Queenslander in Woolloongabba. Pricing low $600,000’s.
If any of these fit your criteria give me a call on 0402 023 176 for a confidential chat.
P.S. Looking to sell but need a discrete sale? Our track record in “off market” sales is excellent, give me a call to discuss how selling your house can be hassle free.