About the position:
We’re big on relationships. We’ve been in business since 1977 and we’ve managed some clients property portfolios almost since the day the doors first opened.
It’s led to a “long-term” outlook in everything we do.
Our Customer Service Team take on the responsibility as the first contact experience for customers and clients, often be working as part of our property management team.
The successful applicant will require:
- Adequate knowledge of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
- Adequate knowledge of the Property Occupations Act relevant to property management
- Adequate knowledge of the Agents Financial Administration Act relevant to property management
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Office Of Fair Trading Certificate of Registration
- A drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
What will I do every day?
It’s a fast-paced environment and our goal is to be prompt and precise with our communication.
Primarily this involves:
- Assisting clients and customers with queries relating to their property
- Arranging maintenance
- Following up incoming enquiry to maximise service to our customers and clients
The role expands well beyond the role of a receptionist and as such a Real Estate Certificate of Registration will be required.
- A base salary
- Vehicle allowance
- A generous bonus scheme for contributing to business growth
If you get a kick out of helping people by demonstrating expertise in your role, this is a rewarding position.
There are intrinsic values that generally help people excel in this role.
- Deliver client service excellence with consistency, reliability, accuracy & empathy
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Work with passion and never give up
How to apply:
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete. And if you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.