About the position:
Our property consultants take on the responsibility of the first point of contact with prospective tenants and purchasers. Through superior product knowledge, they deliver superior service, maintaining a sense of urgency with every enquiry.
By demonstrating excellence our clients receive a level of attention to their property campaigns to maximise interest and ensure a great result.
If you are the type of person who likes getting things exactly right every time we want to work with you.
The successful applicant will require:
- General knowledge of the Property Occupations Act relevant to property management & sales, particularly:
- Part 4 – Appointment of property agent or resident letting agent
- Part 11 – General contraventions and evidentiary matters
- General knowledge of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act, particularly:
- Chapter 2 – Residential tenancy agreements and rooming accommodation agreements
- Chapter 3 – Rights and obligations of parties for residential tenancies
- Chapter 4 – Rights and obligations of parties for rooming accommodation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Office Of Fair Trading Certificate of Registration
- A drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
What will I do every day?
We’ve divided the work required into 2 groups. Strategic work focuses closely on your adviser-client relationship. Tactical work lists the procedural requirements necessary to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
- Operating as the initial point of contact for customers for any and all matters specific to leasing and purchasing
- Maintaining a proactive approach to clear, accurate communication with customers
- Identify opportunities to create a relationship with potential clients i.e. people looking to rent or sell a property
- Respond to prospective tenant and purchaser enquiry immediately and schedule private and open inspections at the earliest opportunity
- Conduct “World Class” property inspections
- Deliver relevant verbal and written campaign feedback to owners, property managers and sales consultants
- Utilise leading marketing and advertising strategies to maximise property and agency exposure
- Full time, part-time or casual employment
- A base salary
- Vehicle allowance
- A generous bonus scheme for contributing to business growth
If you get a kick out of helping people by demonstrating expertise in your role, this is a rewarding position.
There are intrinsic values that generally help people excel in this role.
- Deliver customer service excellence with consistency, reliability, accuracy & empathy
- Plan your time well
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Work with passion and never give up
How to apply:
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete. And if you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.