About the position:
Our property inspectors take on the responsibility of preparing legislated documentation and client reports to the highest standard. As the “eyes and ears” of the team, clients rely on their attention to detail and awareness to ensure properties are safe and they meet their legal tenancy obligations.
Additionally, property inspections with prospective tenants and buyers are conducted.
It is a role that requires extraordinary levels of accuracy and compliance with legislation. If you are the type of person who likes getting things exactly right every time we want to work with you.
What will I do every day?
Property Officers enjoy a “no two days are the same” work environment. You spend a lot of the day “on the road” visiting properties and meeting prospective customers. Some of the day-to-day activity includes:
- Completing property inspections
- Preparing routine, entry condition and exit condition reports, both written and videographed
- Identifying maintenance issues, related to safety and owners legal obligations to maintain properties to an acceptable standard
- Auditing property key records
- Conducting “World Class” leasing and sale property inspections
- Delivering relevant written and verbal feedback to owners and colleagues
If you get a kick out of helping people by demonstrating expertise in your role, this is a rewarding position.
There are intrinsic values that generally help people excel in this role.
- Plan your time well
- Deliver client service excellence with consistency, reliability, accuracy & empathy
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Work with passion and never give up
How to apply:
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete. And if you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.