About the position:
We’re big on relationships. We’ve been in business since 1977 and we’ve managed some clients property portfolios almost since the day the doors first opened.
It’s led to a “long-term” outlook in everything we do.
Our property managers take on the responsibility of strengthening our long-term client relationships. And we do that through business excellence.
By demonstrating excellence our clients receive a level of attention to their property investments that ensures absolute peace of mind.
If you are the type of person who likes getting things exactly right every time we want to work with you.
The successful applicant will require:
- Thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
- Thorough knowledge of the Property Occupations Act relevant to property management
- Adequate knowledge of the Agents Financial Administration Act relevant to property management
- Ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Office Of Fair Trading Certificate of Registration
- A drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
What will I do every day?
We’ve divided the work required into 2 groups. Strategic work focuses closely on your adviser-client relationship. Tactical work lists the procedural requirements necessary to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key account owners
- Building a strong, long-lasting alliance by developing a trusted adviser relationship
- Ensuring issues that arise are resolved completely to clients and customers satisfaction
- Maintaining a proactive approach to clear, accurate communication with owners and tenant
- Monitoring payment of rent on a daily basis
- Monitoring breaches of tenancy agreements on a daily basis
- Coordinating and liaising with clients and tenants regarding the exit process and bond refunds
- Arranging all aspects of maintenance and repairs to properties
- Completing Entry Condition Reports and other tenancy documentation
- Providing market-leading leasing advice to clients
- Facilitating negotiation and mediation processes to reduce court proceedings
- Client representation in court proceedings
- A base salary
- Vehicle allowance
- A generous bonus scheme for contributing to business growth
If you get a kick out of helping people by demonstrating expertise in your role, this is a rewarding position.
There are intrinsic values that generally help people excel in this role.
- Plan your time well
- Deliver client service excellence with consistency, reliability, accuracy & empathy
- Adopt a learning mindset
- Work with passion and never give up
How to apply:
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions below should take just a few minutes to complete. And if you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.