Step Up To A Senior Role.
We are looking for a forward thinking leader to join our fantastic team. We have rewritten the rule book to develop a better real estate experience focused around customer service and need your help.
This is a challenging and rewarding position, where you will have the opportunity to shine in the areas of property management.
Reporting directly to the managing director, the role is largely autonomous. Together we will set the company direction and you’ll decide how best to implement with your team.
- Leading and supporting the property management and administration team
- Development and implementation of the company vision and business plan
- At least 5 years’ experience in a real estate office
- Previous leadership responsibility
- Monday to Friday work
- Plenty of back end support. Dedicated trust account, business development, leasing and marketing departments
- First class systems, processes and software
- All the support you need from a leadership team with a can do attitude
Jeff Jones Real Estate was founded in 1977 and we have established ourselves as the most prominent independent agency in our local area. We’ve been around a long time but we don’t like to think that longevity equals complacency. In fact, each year our business continues to grow and grow. We’re going places and we need talented and driven people to contribute to our future success.
We’re finalists again in 2015 for the REIQ Awards For Excellence, recognition of a great team of like-minded people.
We’ve got big plans for 2015 and beyond and we’re ready to go. If you have the passion and drive to lead a hard working team we welcome you to apply.
How to apply
1. Complete our questionnaire
We would like to know a little more about your experience and your career aspirations. The questions on the next page should take just a few minutes to complete.
2. Upload your documentation
If you have your CV in a compatible online format simply upload it to our system. N.B. We do not require a cover letter with your application.