Find A Home
Jeff Jones Real Estate
Ph (07) 3397 5166
60 Old Cleveland Road
Stones Corner Q 4120
Offering an expansive block in an impressive location, this property is perfect for those that need a bit of extra space! Positioned in the desirable Gabba Precinct, the four-bedroom home displays a combination of traditional Queenslander features and modern elements, with air conditioning to the living and all bedrooms, updated kitchen appliances and a renovated bathroom. Sports lovers may walk to the Gabba Stadium in less than five minutes, with public transport, shopping amenities and schools also easily accessible from the home.
This property presents an ample living area, flaunting high ceilings and timber floorboards throughout. The substantial kitchen incorporates stainless steel benchtops, white cabinetry and appliances including a gas oven, stove with stainless steel range and dishwasher. Freshly painted, each of the four bedrooms host ceiling fans, built-ins and stained-glass casement windows, sharing the contemporary bathroom that has been updated with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in glass shower and white mirrored vanity.
The property also features ceiling fans, a powder room, laundry and plenty of off-street parking. Situated 3km from the Brisbane CBD, living here will afford you direct access to the currently underway ‘Gabba Precinct’, incorporating one of the Cross River Rail Stations, shopping and dining. Local schools include Dutton Park State School, Churchie and Coorparoo Secondary College, making this an excellent opportunity for families with school-age children or those who work in Brisbane City looking for a shorter commute.
• 4 bedroom home combines traditional & modern elements 5 mins walk to the Gabba
• Air con to living + all bedrooms, updated kitchen appliances & renovated bathroom
• Walk to the Gabba Stadium in less than 5 mins + public transport, shopping & schools
• Ample living area, flaunting high ceilings & timber floorboards throughout
• Kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, white cabinetry & appliances inc. gas oven, stove with stainless steel range & dishwasher
• Bedrooms contain ceiling fans, built-ins & stained-glass casement windows
• Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in glass shower and white mirrored vanity
• Other features: ceiling fans. powder room, laundry & plenty of off-street parking
• Direct access to ‘Gabba Precinct’ inc. Cross River Rail Station, shopping & dining
• Local schools inc. Dutton Park SS, Churchie & Coorparoo Secondary College