Find A Home
Jeff Jones Real Estate
Ph (07) 3397 5166
60 Old Cleveland Road
Stones Corner Q 4120
They say that location is key, and that is absolutely the case when it comes to this astute inner-city apartment.
Positioned within a boutique brick complex of eight, this top-floor property has received a modern makeover including updates to the kitchen and bathroom. The impressive location of the home affords walking distance to Buranda train/bus station, Princess Alexandra Hospital, local parks, schools and shopping amenities, situated less than 5km from Brisbane's city centre.
You enter the apartment through the living area with low-maintenance tiles and accessing the balcony through sliding timber doors. This space flows through to the dining room and kitchen. The bedrooms each offer built-in wardrobes, separated by the main bathroom that hosts combined bath and shower, laundry facilities, mirrored vanity and separate toilet.
The light and airy apartment incorporates a generous entertainers’ balcony and over-sized lock-up garage below.
Your daily commute just got a whole lot easier, with multiple bus stops nearby and quick access to both the Pacific Motorway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
The local shopping centre at Buranda is a short stroll away, whilst parks, cafes, restaurants and schools are also easily accessible from this address.
- Top-floor apartment in boutique brick complex of 8 less than 5km from Brisbane CBD
- Walk to Buranda train/bus station, PA Hospital, local parks & shopping amenities
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, separated by bathroom hosting combined bath/shower, laundry facilities, mirrored vanity & separate toilet
- Entertainers’ balcony & lock-up garage below
- Bus stops nearby + quick access to both the Pacific Motorway & Clem 7 Tunnel
- Short stroll to local shopping centre + parks, cafes, restaurants & schools