Find A Home
Jeff Jones Real Estate
Ph (07) 3397 5166
60 Old Cleveland Road
Stones Corner Q 4120
This immense home set on an expansive block is a refreshing change from what is predominantly available, making this a rare opportunity not to be overlooked! Spread over multiple levels, the home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate living areas, incorporating an in-ground pool and plenty of outdoor space that can be utilised by the whole family both separately and together. The property has received updates including polished timber floors, new lighting and fresh paint throughout, making this unique property both comfortable and homely.
The lower level of the residence hosts a tiled rumpus area with direct access to the double carport, presenting a multitude of uses. Upstairs contains the four generous bedrooms with built-ins, the master bedroom incorporating a private ensuite and the main bathroom inclusive of a spa bath, shower and mirrored vanity with storage. The ample kitchen is at the heart of the home, presenting timber cabinetry and benchtops, modern appliances including a dishwasher and excess storage throughout. The kitchen and dining connect to the loft-style living room, complete with a stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The upper level also flows out to a spacious timber deck that is privatised by the surrounding greenery, whilst downstairs, the in-ground pool is accessible via a paved patio area suitable for al fresco entertaining or dual-living purposes. The substantial home is complemented by the peaceful location, resting nearby Toohey Forest Park with plenty of wildlife present. Positioned 10km from the CBD, there are few properties that offer the space and convenience of 4 Timothy Street, within proximity of schools, major shopping centres, public transport and services.
• Multi-level home on expansive block with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & separate living
• In-ground pool & plenty of outdoor space that can be utilised by the whole family
• Updates including polished timber floors, new lighting & fresh paint throughout
• Lower-level hosts tiled rumpus area with direct access to the double carport
• Upstairs contains 4 bedrooms with built-ins & master bedroom with private ensuite
• Main bathroom inclusive of a spa bath, shower & mirrored vanity with storage
• Kitchen presents timber cabinetry/benchtops, modern appliances inc. dishwasher & excess storage throughout
• Loft-style living room complete with stone fireplace & floor-to-ceiling windows
• Outdoor living opportunities - upper timber deck & in-ground pool with paved patio
• Peaceful location 10km from CBD near Toohey Forest Park with plenty of wildlife
• Proximity to schools, major shopping centres, public transport & services