Find A Home
Jeff Jones Real Estate
Ph (07) 3397 5166
60 Old Cleveland Road
Stones Corner Q 4120
Positioned five minutes from the popular Garden City Shopping Centre, this three-bedroom home offers convenience and space in a central location. Situated on a 486 Sqm. block, the home features an updated kitchen, ceiling fans and air-conditioning, flaunting low-maintenance timber floorboards, a generous backyard and ample natural light throughout. Close to schools, transport, parks and 15 minutes from Brisbane City, this property affords a relaxed lifestyle in an advantageous position.
The layout of the home comprises a large living area with high ceilings, casement windows and air-conditioning, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed laundry to the rear. The fully equipped kitchen has been refurbished with timber-look cabinetry including a built-in pantry, white tile splashback and appliances including a dishwasher, oven and stove. The generous bedrooms contain ceiling fans and share access of the main bathroom, with the property also incorporating a front verandah and fenced backyard with side access.
Other nearby amenities include Club Southside, Upper Mount Gravatt State School, Macgregor State School and local Coles less than five minutes’ walk from home. Public transport is available through bus stops along Logan Road, with services regularly running to Garden City Shopping Centre, the CBD and Griffith University. For those looking for extra space, low maintenance and a location that is central to everything – this is the property for you!
• 3 Bedroom home on large block 5 minutes from Garden City Shopping Centre
• Updated kitchen, ceiling fans, air-con, timber floorboards & a generous backyard
• Close to schools, transport, parks &15 minutes from Brisbane City
• Home comprises large living area with high ceilings, casement windows & air-con, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom & enclosed laundry
• Kitchen with timber-look cabinetry inc. built-in pantry, white tile splashback & appliances inc. dishwasher, oven + stove
• Generous bedrooms contain ceiling fans & shared access of the main bathroom
• Property also incorporates front verandah & fenced backyard with side access
• Other nearby amenities inc. Club Southside, Upper Mount Gravatt SS, Macgregor SS & local Coles
• Bus stops along Logan Rd regularly running to Garden City, CBD & Griffith University