Designed for optimal living and entertaining in a sought-after pocket of Greenslopes/Stones Corner, this spacious inner-city apartment stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons! Flaunting a generous balcony with two bedrooms, private bathrooms, and a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area, you will fall in love with what’s on offer here. Set within a boutique, low-set complex, the property rests 5km from Brisbane City, five minutes from Greenslopes Hospital, and within walking distance of Stones Corner Central, local parks, transport, schools and shops.
Positioned at the rear of the complex, the apartment has had a mini makeover with new floor coverings and freshly painted throughout. The entry welcomes you through the open plan, air-conditioned living area, the kitchen containing quality appliances, built-in cabinetry, plenty of benchtops and a portable island bench. The well-proportioned bedrooms each incorporate mirrored built-in robes and access to the balcony through sliding glass doors, the master suite enjoying access to a private ensuite. The second bedroom affords exclusive use of the main bathroom, containing bath over shower and alongside is the apartments’ internal laundry.
The star of this clever property is the ample balcony, privatised by the surrounding greenery, flowing off the living, offering year-round entertaining potential. Providing Security screens, a tandem carpark and secure building entry, the property presents the opportunity for further refurbishment and should be seen as a high-value investment.
The ability to walk to Stones Corner Precinct, quick access to major motorways and proximity to the CBD afford future growth in a highly sought-after location, creating an unmissable opportunity here at Portfino Villas.
• Spacious inner-city apartment featuring a generous balcony with 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms & spacious kitchen
• Boutique, low-set complex 5km from Brisbane City, 5 minutes from Greenslopes Hospital & walking distance to Stones Corner, local parks, transport, schools + shops
• Open plan living area air-conditioned with a kitchen containing quality appliances, built-in cabinetry, stone benchtops + island bench
• Bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, access to the balcony through sliding glass doors
• Master suite enjoying access to a private ensuite – 2nd bedroom affords exclusive use of the main bathroom containing bath over shower & with internal laundry
• The star of this smart property is the ample balcony, privatized by surrounding greenery & flowing off both bedrooms + living offering year-round entertaining potential
• Security screens, tandem carpark, secure building entry & refurbishment opportunity
• Walk to Stones Corner Precinct, quick access to major motorways & proximity to CBD
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on SP134913
Internal Floor Area: 130 sqm
Rent Appraisal: $550 per week
Rates: $480 per quarter
Body Corporate: $740 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $42,866 as at August 2023
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.