Situated in a quiet pocket of Carina, this generous ground-floor apartment in the boutique brick complex ‘Christophers’ Chalet’ is a great opportunity for investors, downsizers, and those looking to break into the market. The spacious unit presents a functional floorplan that incorporates two substantial patios, open plan living, and a single lock-up garage with storage. One of just six residences in the building, the property is a short stroll to the local park, library, bus stop, and schools, a five-minute drive to Westfield Carindale, and less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD.
Accessed via the secure building entrance, the property welcomes you through the internal living areas that combine the lounge room, kitchen, and dining alcove. The U-shaped kitchen contains a pantry, built-in cabinetry, and breakfast bar, also hosting up-to-date appliances including a dishwasher. The air-conditioned living areas open out to the front patio through sliding doors, naturally illuminating the space and offering an additional place for dining and relaxation.
Privately positioned away from the living areas, the bedrooms each feature built-ins and access to the rear patio, the larger of the two including a private ensuite. The two-way main bathroom connects with the second bedroom, comprising a shower-over-bath, mirrored vanity, and space for laundry facilities. Although in great condition, the apartment oozes potential for those who have a keen eye for detail and offers a premium opportunity for savvy buyers looking to secure a property in a high-growth area.
• Ground-floor apartment in boutique brick Carina complex ‘Christophers’ Chalet’
• Functional floorplan with 2 x patios, open plan living & single lock up garage
• 5-minute drive to Westfield Carindale & less than 10km from the Brisbane CBD
• Internal living areas combine the lounge room, kitchen & dining alcove
• Kitchen contains a pantry, built-in cabinetry, breakfast bar & up-to-date appliances
• Air-conditioned living areas open out to the front patio through sliding doors
• Bedrooms each feature built-ins & access to the rear patio (main with ensuite)
• 2-way main bathroom connects with 2nd bedroom & includes shower-over-bath, mirrored vanity + laundry facilities
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on BUP106281
Land Area: 126 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $350 per week until 18th May 2022.
Rates: $431 per quarter
Body Corporate: $839 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $ 14,358 as at
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.