Set over two well laid-out levels, this dual-story townhome will suit a variety of demographics, from downsizers who still require space to first home buyers looking for a house alternative. The property comprises two bedrooms upstairs, one downstairs, and a bathroom for each, with open plan living that incorporates alfresco entertaining. Timeless finishes and high-end appliances create a comfortable living environment, all positioned within the central suburb of Mount Gravatt East, less than 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
The lower level of the home hosts expansive living areas featuring tiled floors, air-conditioning, and large windows that naturally illuminate the space. The stylish kitchen flaunts an elongated Granite breakfast bar and stainless-steel Bosch appliances, the internal living areas extended by the substantial outdoor courtyard. A full bathroom and bedroom complete the ground floor with a built-in wardrobe, ideal for use as an easily accessible guest suite or home office.
Upstairs contains the other two bedrooms each with air-conditioning, built-in robes, and private balconies, the master also includes a private ensuite with double sinks. The upper level also hosts the main bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub, plus an additional sitting room that affords dual living and offers privacy from the lower living areas. The property also includes an internal laundry, automatic single-car garage, security screens, and ceiling fans throughout.
This convenient address in high-growth Mt Gravatt East is mere moments from transport, parkland, bikeways, and walking distance from Aldi Supermarket. You will enjoy quick access to Westfield Garden City, Carindale, M1 and M3 arterial roads, and a selection of highly regarded schools and universities including Mt Gravatt East State School and Mansfield State High. The versatility, abundance of space, and clever floorplan set this property apart, presenting a desirable opportunity for both owner-occupiers and investors.
• Dual-level townhome in a central location less than 20 minutes from the CBD
• 3 Beds (2 up, 1 down), 3 bathrooms, open plan living & alfresco entertaining
• Lower level hosts living areas featuring tiled floors, air-con & large windows
• Kitchen flaunts elongated Granite breakfast bar & stainless-steel appliances
• Internal living areas extended by the substantial outdoor courtyard
• Floor is completed by full bathroom & bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Upstairs contains 2 x beds with air-con, built-in robes & private balconies
• Master also includes a private ensuite with double sinks
• Upper level also hosts main bathroom with bathtub/shower + sitting room
• Property includes internal laundry, automatic single-car garage, security screens & ceiling fans throughout
• Moments from transport, parkland, bikeways & walking distance from Aldi
• Quick access to Westfield Garden City, Carindale, M1 & M3 arterial roads
• Nearby schools inc. Mt Gravatt East State School & Mansfield State High
Real Property Description: Lot 10 on SP156607
Land Area: 196 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $485 per week
Rates: $431 per quarter
Body Corporate: $420 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $255,531 as at as at
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.