Presenting ample space and plenty of outdoor entertaining options, there is a lot to love about this generous brick home! Flaunting two balconies, a rear patio and expansive backyard, the exterior is just the start of a long list of exceptional features that this well-maintained property offers. Spread over two levels, the well-proportioned home affords a short 15–20-minute commute to Brisbane City, walking distance to public transport such as Salisbury Station and resting nearby a myriad of shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and parks.
The property rests on a quiet tree-lined street, fully fenced with a remote gate and grey paved driveway with carport for two vehicles. The lower level of the home comprises a large rumpus area, bathroom and two additional rooms that could easily become a fourth and fifth bedroom. Accessed via the internal stairs, the upper level boasts polished timber floors and high ceilings, hosting open plan living areas, three queen-sized bedrooms and main bathroom with separate bath, shower plus powder room.
The modern and functional kitchen contains quality appliances including an electric wall oven, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher, incorporating the air-conditioned dining and lounge rooms. Capturing district views, the breezy front balcony provides an additional space for al fresco dining or relaxing, the rear balcony leading down to the covered patio and backyard where you will also find a tool shed and water tank. Other property features include ceiling fans throughout, security screens and storage space throughout.
Tenanted until January 2023, this property presents a multitude of living arrangements, allowing for ideal separation over the two levels and multiple outdoor areas. Growing families will thrive here, a mere five-minute walk from Salisbury State School and 10-minute walk to the local kindergarten. Seven minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City, three minutes from Griffith University Campus and with easy access to major arterials, you can remain central to all amenities whilst maintaining peace and privacy through this vast property.
• Spacious two-storey brick home with outdoor entertaining inc. two balconies, rear patio & expansive backyard
• 15–20-min commute to CBD & walking distance to public transport (Salisbury Station)
• Fully fenced with remote gate & grey paved driveway with carport for two vehicles
• Lower level comprises large rumpus, bathroom & two additional rooms
• Upper level hosts open plan living areas, three queen-sized bedrooms & main bathroom with separate bath, shower plus powder room
• Kitchen contains quality appliances inc. electric wall oven, microwave, cooktop & dishwasher
• Air-conditioned dining/lounge room access breezy front balcony with district views
• Rear balcony leads down to the patio/backyard with shed & water tank
• Other property features inc. ceiling fans, security screens & storage space
• Property is tenanted until January 2023
• Five-minute walk to Salisbury State School & 10-minute walk to the local kindergarten
• Seven minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City, three minutes from Griffith University Campus & easy access to major arterials
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on RP130478
Land Area: 546 sqm
Current Rent: $600 per week until January 2023
Rates: $572 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.