Exuding classic Queenslander charm and occupying an enviable position in the trendy suburb of Coorparoo, this is the first time in 33 years that this residence has become available for purchase! Situated on a generous 539 Sqm. block, the high-set home features a traditional double-gable façade and an expansive rear deck with stairs leading down to the leafy backyard. Zoned high density, the property offers a wide spectrum of opportunities, from owner-occupiers looking to build their dream home to developers seeking a profitable development site.
Recently repainted on the exterior, the three-bedroom residence showcases traditional Queenslander design elements including French doors, timber floors, and soaring ceilings. The property hosts a large living area, naturally illuminated by the ample casement windows, galley-style kitchen with timber cabinetry, and family bathroom featuring a classic clawfoot bathtub. The indoors flow seamlessly with the outdoor living, incorporating a breezy back deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard, completed by a covered patio on the lower level.
Offering covered car accommodation for one and plenty of storage space underneath, the key feature of this much-loved family home is the premium location. Walk to local parks, schools, shops, and transport facilities, the property residing in the catchment for Coorparoo State School and Coorparoo Secondary College. Walk to the vibrant Coorparoo Square or catch the bus from one of the many nearby express stops, three minutes drive to Coorparoo Station, five minutes from Westfield Carindale, and 10 minutes from the heart of Brisbane City.
– High-set Queenslander on generous block featuring expansive rear deck & backyard
– Property is zoned high density with development or renovation opportunities
– Recently repainted showcasing traditional developments inc. French doors, timber floors & high ceilings
-Indoors flows seamlessly with the outdoor living inc. back deck, backyard & covered patio
– Covered car accommodation for 1 & plenty of storage space underneath the home
– Walk to local parks, schools, shops & transport facilities in the catchment for Coorparoo SS & Coorparoo Secondary College
– Walk to Coorparoo Square, drive to Coorparoo Station in 3 minutes, Westfield Carindale in 5 minutes & Brisbane City in 10 minutes
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on RP45120
Land Area: 538 sqm
Rates: $715 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.