This low-set brick home set on a sizeable block presents an ideal entry-level property in a flood-free pocket of Rocklea, resting a mere 12km from the Brisbane CBD. A short walk from the expansive Kookaburra Park, Salisbury Station and multiple bus stops, the residence occupies a desirable location, situated in a dead-end cul-de-sac on the high side of the street. Offering low-maintenance living for first-homeowners, families, or downsizers, the property also returns a respectable income for those seeking an investment opportunity.
The residence presents a functional layout, comprising a generous tiled living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, seamlessly flowing with the covered patio and large backyard. The one-wall kitchen incorporates a generous walk-in pantry, built-in cabinetry, and electric appliances, as well as a breakfast bar for more casual meals. The three bedrooms are well-separated from the living, the master featuring a built-in robe and ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms host built-in robes and share the family bathroom with mirrored vanity, separate shower, bathtub, and powder room.
Recently painted, the property also includes security screens, ceiling fans, and a remote lock-up garage, and is fully fenced to accommodate pets and small children. The wrap-around yard contains a garden shed, with easy-to-maintain gardens and private outdoor living through the patio. The light-and-airy home is in the proximity of several local shopping centers, in the catchment for both Rocklea State School and Yeronga State High. The relaxed family abode affords value, position, and further potential, establishing this as an opportunity that should be overlooked!
• Entry-level lowset brick home set on a sizeable flood-free block 12km from Brisbane CBD
• Short walk from expansive Kookaburra Park, Salisbury Station & multiple bus stops
• Dead-end cul-de-sac position on the high side of the street offering low-maintenance living
• Generous tiled living/dining area seamlessly flows with a covered patio & backyard
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry, built-in cabinetry, electric appliances & breakfast bar
• Master with built-in robe/ensuite, remaining bedrooms host built-ins & share the main bath
• Family bathroom with mirrored vanity, separate shower, bathtub & powder room
• Recently painted, security screens, ceiling fans throughout & lock up garage or extra rumpus room
• Fully fenced wrap-around yard contains garden shed & easy-to-maintain gardens
• Proximity to several local shopping centres, catchment for Rocklea SS & Yeronga SHS
Real Property Description: Lot 8 on SP115795
Land Area: 145 sqm
Rates: $452 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.