The hard work and the apartment have had a full upgrade. The seller has left no stone unturned in this classic unit. Ready to move straight in, the sale can include the fridge, washing machine, dryer built-in microwave, and other furniture for those in need.
This great first-floor apartment is sure to appeal to many based on its size, modern refurbishments, and position. Fully renewed throughout, the property incorporates two queen size bedrooms, a spectacular bathroom, European-style laundry, and a tandem lock-up garage, offering generous living areas, an ample kitchen, and a balcony. Located ten minutes from the city center, this property provides easy access to motorways, public transport, schools, shops, food outlets, restaurants, and cafes, affording a prime lifestyle locale.
The massive living and dining space is bright and breezy, flaunting high ceilings and modern colors, flowing out to the balcony through sliding glass doors. The oversized contemporary kitchen provides plenty of room for a meals area, fit with superior self-closing cabinetry, and quality stainless steel appliances.
The carpeted bedrooms each host walk in robes, the king-size main bedroom affording private access to the balcony, sharing the bathroom that incorporates a sizable walk-in shower with temperature controls, huge bathtub, and separate powder room.
The low-maintenance apartment affords secure intercom entry, designed to accommodate a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. The property is within catchment for schools including Greenslopes State School, Coorparoo Secondary College, and Brisbane South State Secondary School, within walking distance to Stones Corner, Buranda Busway, and nearby parks. Granting a perfectly positioned pad or inner-city investment with high returns, this property will appeal to many buyers looking to secure a property within a desirable lifestyle precinct.
• Recently refurbished first-floor apartment within 10 mins from the CBD
• Two queen-size bedrooms, gorgeous bathroom, European laundry, tandem lock-up garage, living, kitchen & balcony
• All electrics updated including switchboard, new downlights, and ceiling fans throughout
• Access to motorways, transport, schools, shops, food outlets, restaurants & cafes
• Living/dining space flowing out to the balcony through sliding glass doors
• Near new kitchen with loads of self-closing cabinetry, dishwasher, and stainless-steel appliances
• Carpeted bedrooms host spacious robes & the main offers private access to the balcony
• Bathroom incorporates a sizable walk-in shower plus a huge bathtub, laundry & separate powder room
• Catchment for Greenslopes State School, Coorparoo Secondary College & Brisbane South State Secondary School, walking distance to Stones Corner & Buranda Busway
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on BUP3899
Land Area: 135 sqm
Current Rent: Estimated rent of $460 to $470 per week
Rates: $375 per quarter
Body Corporate: $350 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $3,144.92 as at 13/07/2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.