Built less than ten years ago, this sleek apartment situated on the first floor of a boutique complex is
your ticket to an easy, breezy, inner-city lifestyle! Occupying an elevated position within central
Greenslopes, the property comprises two queen-size bedrooms with two bathrooms ensuited and a
covered entertainers’ balcony, with high end appliances implemented throughout. Made to feel safe
through secure intercom entry and a lock-up basement carpark, you will enjoy easy access to the
CBD, Pacific Motorway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
The open plan living and dining space flaunts low-maintenance tiled floors, air-conditioning and sliding
glass doors that open out to the balcony. The contemporary kitchen features a Smeg dishwasher,
cooktop, oven, stone benchtops and excess built-in cabinetry, plus a sizeable pantry. The two
bedrooms are carpeted, both with built-in mirrored wardrobes and air-conditioning. The main bedroom
incorporates a private ensuite with a large walk-in shower, while the second bedroom bathroom
contains a shower-over bath combination.
The balcony affords district views and a pleasant place for al fresco living, also hosting space for a
hidden external laundry. The property includes a single designated car space, caged storage area
and use of a pet-friendly communal complex garden with BBQ facilities. Close by to Greenslopes and
Princess Alexandra Hospitals, surrounded by local parks, shops and public transport, you can walk to
pretty much everything from this clever residence. Suited to downsizes, investors and first-time
buyers, you will enjoy proximity to the vibrant Coorparoo Square Precinct, offering shopping, dining
and entertainment on your doorstep.
– First-floor apartment built less than 10 years ago positioned within boutique complex
queen-size bedrooms with their own private bathrooms, covered entertainers’ balcony, high-
end appliances throughout, secure intercom entry & lock-up basement carpark
– Easy access to Brisbane CBD, Pacific Motorway & Clem 7/Airport Link Tunnel
– Open plan living/dining flaunts low-maintenance tiles, air-conditioning & sliding glass doors
that open out to balcony
– Kitchen features a Smeg dishwasher, cooktop, oven, stone benchtops & excess built-in
cabinetry + pantry
– 2 bedrooms carpeted, both with built-in mirrored robes & air-con
– Main bedroom inc. private ensuite with large walk-in shower & main bathroom contains
shower-over bath combination
– Balcony with district views, pleasant place for al fresco living + hidden external laundry
– Property includes single designated car space, caged storage area & pet-friendly communal
complex garden with BBQ facilities
– Close by to Greenslopes/PA Hospital, surrounded by parks, shops & public transport
– Coorparoo Square Precinct offers shopping, dining & entertainment on your doorstep
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP259268
Land Area: 100 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $400 per week until January 1, 2023
Body Corporate: $838 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $98,481.02 as at October 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.