This ideal inner-city abode presents exceptional value for owner occupiers, as well as investors looking to secure a property with an attractive rental yield. The unit occupies a first-floor position in the recently refurbished ‘Cleveland Manor’ complex, presenting a modern exterior colour scheme and a new roof is being completed in the coming weeks. Nestled in the heart of the Stone’s Corner Precinct, the savvy property provides access to cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, with nearby public transport options at the Buranda Station only ten minutes’ walk away.
Presenting a functional and tidy layout, the apartment displays timber floors, air-conditioned living area and clever kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oven, cooktop. Each of the bedrooms offer mirrored built-in robes, sharing access of the updated bathroom that hosts a new vanity, toilet and walk-in shower. Additional features of the property include new paint, blinds and a single garage on the ground floor.
The enviable address makes commuting a breeze, situated less than ten minutes from the CBD and offering proximity to major arterials including the M3, M7 and Clem Jones Tunnel. Situated across from the recently upgraded Hanlon Park and walking distance from both the Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Hospitals, the location here is second to none. This property is proof that it is still possible to secure a suave inner-city apartment at an affordable price, but don’t delay inspecting as this apartment will not remain available for long!
– First floor apartment situated in the recently updated ‘Cleveland Manor’ complex
– Positioned in the heart of Stones Corner Precinct with access to cafes, restaurants, bars, shops & nearby public transport options at Buranda Station (10 minutes’ walk)
– Functional & tidy layout featuring timber floors + air-conditioned living area
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oven and cooktop.
– Bedrooms offer mirrored built-in robes & share access of the bathroom with new vanity, toilet & walk-in shower
– Additional features of the property include new blinds + single garage on ground floor
– 10 mins to CBD with proximity to major arterials inc. M3, M7 & Clem Jones Tunnel
– Walk to recently upgraded Hanlon Park, Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Hospitals
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP49717
Internal Floor Area: 74 sqm
Lots In Block: 9
Rent Appraisal: $340 per week
Body Corporate: $673 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $63,185 as at November 2021
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.