On the market for the first time in almost 20 years, this two-story property in the riverside suburb of Yeronga offers privacy, position, and plenty of future potentials. Situated within a boutique complex on a leafy cul-de-sac, the property presents a street-front entry and private courtyard, creating the sense of a standalone home, privatized by lush greenery. Separating the bedrooms from the living areas over the two levels, this functional home affords walking distance to transport, schools, and shops, a mere 8km from the Brisbane CBD.
The dining and living areas of the home flow seamlessly with the paved front courtyard through French doors, opening up the space and providing a private area for year-round entertaining. The well-equipped kitchen features timber-look cabinetry, a breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher. Upstairs, each of the bedrooms features built-in robes, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans, the master also offers an ensuite with a large walk-in shower and a private balcony with a leafy outlook. The main bathroom contains a shower-over-bath combination, positioned directly adjacent to the second bedroom.
Additional features of the property include a powder room on the lower level, a single lock-up garage with laundry facilities, air-conditioning to the living areas, and security screens throughout. Perfectly positioned just 280m from Yeronga Station, 250m from the closest shops, and with a park at the end of the street, there are many advantages to the location of this property. Walking distance to Yeronga State School and Yeronga State High School, the property also affords proximity to the elite University of Queensland. This secluded two-story townhome in an exclusive pocket of Yeronga is a must-inspect for those looking for a great value investment.
• Two-storey property situated within a boutique complex of a leafy cul-de-sac
• Street-front entry & private courtyard creates the sense of a standalone home
• Walking distance to transport, schools & shops – 8km from the Brisbane CBD
• Dining/living flow seamlessly with the paved courtyard through French doors
• Kitchen features timber-look cabinetry, breakfast bar & stainless-steel appliances inc. dishwasher
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes, air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom includes ensuite with large walk-in shower & private balcony
• the Main bathroom contains a shower-over-bath adjacent to the second bedroom
• Additional features; powder room on the lower level, single lock-up garage with laundry facilities, air-con to living areas & security screens throughout
• 280m from Yeronga Station, 250m from closest shops & park at end of the street
• Walk to Yeronga State School, Yeronga State High School & proximity to UQ
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP147293
Land Area: 108 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $410 per week until January 08, 2023
Rates: $430 per quarter
Body Corporate: $790 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $70,527.09 as at September 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.