This tidy block of units in the elite suburb of Coorparoo presents a premium opportunity for investors to park their money and watch it grow! Comprising five apartments, the complex has been updated and well maintained, however savvy investors will see the huge potential that could be unlocked by giving the property a modern makeover. Positioned in a desirable pocket of Coorparoo, the location offers just ten minutes travel-time to the CBD, proximity to numerous schools and is situated less than 1km from the popular Coorparoo Square dining, shopping and entertainment precinct.
The building is made up of one three bedroom, two two-bedroom and two one-bedroom apartments, each updated with either timber floors or new carpet and air conditioning. Several of the kitchens have been fit out with stainless steel appliances, offering plenty of bench space and cabinetry, whilst some of the bathrooms have also been refurbished. The main bedroom of each apartment provides a built-in robe and air-conditioning, with each unit also incorporating a lock up garage with laundry facilities and room for storage.
Currently returning approximately $78,520 per annum, the highly rentable property oozes potential. You will never have an issue finding tenants based on the location alone, situated close to employment hubs including the Princess Alexandra, Mater and Greenslopes Hospitals. The selection of local schools is extensive, including Coorparoo State School, Coorparoo Secondary College and Holland Park State School, with numerous bus stops and Coorparoo Train Station also within walking distance. Blink and you’ll miss it! Enquire today!
– Tidy block of 5 units comprising 1 x 3 bedroom, 2 x 2 bedroom, 2 x 1 bedroom
– 10 mins to CBD, proximity to numerous schools & less than 1km to Coorparoo Square
– Apartments updated with either timber floors or new carpet & air conditioning
– Kitchens offer plenty of bench space/cabinetry & some with stainless steel appliances
– Main bedroom of each apartment provides built-in robe & air-conditioning
– Units also incorporate lock up garage with laundry facilities & room for storage
– Currently returning approximately $78,520 per annum
– Close to employment hubs including the PA, Mater & Greenslopes Hospitals
– Local schools inc. Coorparoo State School, Coorparoo Secondary College & Holland Park State School
– Numerous bus stops & Coorparoo Train Station within walking distance
Real Property Description: Lot 20 on RP13073
Land Area: 827 sqm
Frontage: 20.9m (approx)
Lots In Block: 5
Current Rent: $1,510 per week
Rates: $1850 per quarter
Water & Sewerage Charges: $1050 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.