Situated within a classic five-pack on the iconic Juliette Street, this generous first-floor apartment is sure to appeal to many based on its size, modern refurbishments, and position. Recently repainted, the property incorporates two bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry, and a tandem lock-up garage, offering generous living areas, an ample kitchen, and a balcony. Located ten minutes from the city center, this property provides easy access to motorways, public transport, schools, shops, food outlets, restaurants, and cafes, affording a prime lifestyle locale.
The air-conditioned living and dining space is bright and breezy, flaunting high ceilings and crisp white walls, flowing out to the balcony through sliding glass doors. The oversized contemporary kitchen provides plenty of room for a meals area, fit with white cabinetry, dark stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances. The carpeted bedrooms each host built-in robes, and the king-size main bedroom affords private access to the balcony, sharing the bathroom that incorporates a sizable walk-in shower, laundry, and separate powder room.
The low-maintenance apartment affords secure intercom entry, designed to accommodate a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. The property is within catchment for schools including Greenslopes State School, Coorparoo Secondary College, and Brisbane South State Secondary School, walking distance to Stones Corner, Buranda Busway, and nearby parks. Granting a perfectly positioned pad or inner-city investment with high returns, this property will appeal to a range of buyers looking to secure a property within a desirable lifestyle precinct.
• Recently refurbished first-floor apartment within classic six-pack 10 mins from the CBD
• Two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, tandem lock-up garage, living, kitchen & balcony
• Access to motorways, transport, schools, shops, food outlets, restaurants & cafes
• Air-conditioned living/dining space flowing out to the balcony through sliding glass doors
• Kitchen with white cabinetry, dark stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
• Carpeted bedrooms host built-in robes & the main offers private access to the balcony
• Bathroom incorporates a sizable walk-in shower, laundry & separate powder room
• Catchment for Greenslopes State School, Coorparoo Secondary College & Brisbane South State Secondary School, walking distance to Stones Corner & Buranda Busway
Real Property Description: Lot 3 on BUP3899
Land Area: 130 sqm
Rates: $376.50 per quarter
Body Corporate: $350 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $3,144.92 as at 13/07/2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.