On the market for the first time in nearly 10 years, this ideal inner-city apartment will not remain available for long! Situated in a tightly held pocket of Stones Corner, the property affords walking distance to Stones Corner, Langland’s Park and Coorparoo Square, with proximity to schools, hospitals, and public transport. Positioned on the first floor of the complex, the apartment presents two bedrooms, a retro bathroom and tidy modern kitchen, with open plan living areas that flow through to the private balcony. One of just eight in the building, the property provides the perfect first investment or home in a highly desirable location.
The well-kept apartment boasts timber look flooring, with large windows and sliding glass doors to the balcony letting in ample natural light. The tidy kitchen has received an update, displaying a classic dark benchtop, white cabinetry, and tiled splashback. The living area is air conditioned and flows out onto the East facing balcony. The main bedroom is massive, with air conditioning, and both bedrooms have built-in robes, accessing the main bathroom that features a large walk-in shower and continues the retro style of the 70’s.
Located 5km from the Brisbane CBD, this apartment presents a rare opportunity to break into the highly competitive inner-city property market at an affordable price point. Investors will never struggle to find tenants, with the Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes and Mater hospitals all within 3km of the property, as well as proximity to education facilities such as The University of Queensland at St Lucia and the QUT Gardens Point Campus. There are numerous schools nearby, as well as public transport options including Coorparoo bus station, Buranda bus station and Coorparoo train station, creating a convenient and comfortable residence for the savvy owner-occupier.
• First-floor apartment within a complex of 8 in tightly held pocket of Stones Corner
• 2 bedrooms, retro bathroom, kitchen & living areas that flow through to balcony
• Walking distance to Stones Corner, Langland’s Park & Coorparoo Square
• Tiled living/dining space with large windows & doors that let in ample natural light
• Updated blue & white kitchen fitted with good size pantry
• Living area is air-conditioned & flows out onto the east facing balcony
• Main bedroom air conditioned with built-in mirrored robes
• Retro style bathroom with large walk-in shower
• Carport & laundry downstairs
• Princess Alexandra, Greenslopes & Mater hospitals all within 3km
• Close to education facilities inc. UQ at St Lucia & QUT Gardens Point Campus
• Public transport options inc. Coorparoo bus station, train station & Buranda bus station
Real Property Description: Lot 3 on BUP2351
Land Area: 98 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $330 per week until January 2023
Rates: $450 per quarter
Body Corporate: $410 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $38000 as at
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.