If you’re looking for easily accessible apartment living with the amenities of a full-size house, then this property should go straight to the top of your ‘must-inspect’ list! Situated on the ground floor of a small complex of 8 In the inner-city suburb of Greenslopes, the home features a generous courtyard that runs the length of the property, complimented by private gardens fringed by high timber fences. Seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living, the apartment affords unrivalled accessibility to major motorways, hospitals, schools, shops and entertainment including the bars, restaurants and cafes of Stones Corner Precinct.
The well-proportioned apartment welcomes you through the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, fully tiled, air-conditioned and flowing out to the courtyard through sliding glass doors. The functional kitchen contains stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher and ample cabinetry, also incorporating an island bench for more casual dining and meals. The equal-size bedrooms are well-separated from the living, each with sizeable built-ins and with private external access; the second bedroom opening out to the front patio and the master to the rear covered courtyard.
The master includes an ensuite with shower and bathtub, while the main bathroom hosts a shower-over-bath combination and a sizeable internal laundry. The property is made secure through intercom, Crimsafe screens and undercover carpark with additional storage space. This is a prime opportunity for investors to receive a healthy income in a blue-chip, inner-city suburb, first homeowners to put down roots and make the home their own, or downsizers looking for a property with easy access and privacy. Less than five minutes’ walk from the local park, bus stop and seven-eleven, everything is on your doorstep, all less than five kilometres from the CBD.
• Ground floor apartment within small Greenslopes complex with house-size amenities
• Featuring generous courtyard that runs the length of the property & private gardens
• Accessibility to major motorways, hospitals, schools, shops & Stones Corner Precinct
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining fully tiled, air-con & flowing out to the rear courtyard
• Functional kitchen contains stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, ample cabinetry & island bench
• Equal-size bedrooms well-separated from the living, each with sizeable built-ins & private external access; second bedroom to front patio + master to rear courtyard
• Master includes ensuite with shower + bathtub – main bathroom with shower-over-bath combination & sizeable internal laundry
• Property made secure through intercom, Crimsafe screens & undercover carpark with additional storage
• Less than 5 minutes’ walk from local park, bus stop & seven-eleven + 5km to the CBD
Real Property Description: Lot 3 on SP139891
Land Area: 150 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted until January 05, 2023
Rent Appraisal: $480 per week
Rates: $450 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,136 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $66,183 as at September 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.