Situated within a boutique gated complex, this bright and breezy two-bedroom apartment is an absolute winner! Comprising two air-conditioned bedrooms each with their own ensuites, modern kitchen with updated appliances and private leafy balcony, the property also affords use of a residents-only in-ground pool. Neighbouring Greenslopes Hospital, local schools, parks, shops, restaurants and cafes, the property rests a mere 6km from the Brisbane CBD, conveniently surrounded by easily accessible transport options right on your doorstep.
The layout of the residence sees the combined living and dining flowing out to the covered balcony with privacy screening, incorporating a U-shape kitchen with ample cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances including an electric stove, oven and dishwasher. Each of the bedrooms contain built-in robes, the master with a private ensuite and second bedroom with direct access to the second bathroom and to the balcony. The property also incorporates an internal laundry, air-conditioned bedrooms and living, storage, security and two designated car spaces.
In catchment for Greenslopes State School and Cavendish Road State High School, the residence is also close by to St Joachim’s Primary School, Loreto College and Holland Park State School. In proximity to shopping centres such as Westfield Carindale and Westfield Mount Gravatt, the property affords easy access to major arterials including the Clem 7 Airport Link Tunnel and the Pacific Motorway to the Gold Coast. This unit will be popular amongst owner occupiers and investors alike, affording an ultra-convenient position within a secure, modern environment.
• Two-bedroom apartment within boutique gated complex with resident’s pool
• Two air-conditioned bedrooms each with their own ensuites, modern kitchen with updated appliances & private leafy balcony
• Neighbouring Greenslopes Hospital, local schools, parks, shops, restaurants & cafes
• 6km from the Brisbane CBD & conveniently surrounded by easily accessible transport
• Combined living/dining flows out to the covered balcony with privacy screening
• Kitchen with ample cabinetry & stainless-steel appliances including an electric stove, oven + dishwasher
• Bedrooms contain built-in robes, master with private ensuite & second bedroom with direct access to the second bathroom + balcony
• Internal laundry, air-conditioned bedrooms/living, storage, security & 2 car spaces
• Catchment for Greenslopes State School & Cavendish Road State High School
• Close to St Joachim’s Primary School, Loreto College & Holland Park State School
• Proximity to shopping centres inc. Westfield Carindale & Westfield Mount Gravatt
• Access to arterials inc. Clem 7 Airport Link Tunnel & Pacific Motorway to Gold Coast
Please register using the link below if you wish to inspect:
* https://jjre.com.au/42-38-palmer-street-greenslopes/ Saturday 10.15am
Real Property Description: Lot 42 on SP154417
Land Area: 85 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $400 per week until January 29, 2023
Rent Appraisal: $500 per week
Rates: $450 per quarter
Body Corporate: $892 per quarter
Water & Sewerage Charges: $380 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.