Where classic meets contemporary, this well-presented townhouse in a boutique complex of seven offers a convenient and low maintenance inner-city lifestyle. Over two levels, the property hosts three generous bedrooms, separate living areas and rear patio with a wrap-around courtyard, positioned to the rear of the peaceful complex. The townhouse is within five minutes of Coorparoo Station, multiple bus stops along Cleveland Road and Coorparoo Square, also offering proximity to Brisbane City just 15 minutes and 8km from this address.
The property welcomes you through the first of two living spaces, recently updated with timber-look floors and white plantation shutters, leading through to the secondary living area and kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, dark benchtops and timber-look cabinetry, overlooking the rear patio and courtyard. The second living area incorporates the al fresco living areas through sliding glass doors, as well as providing access to the internal laundry and powder room,
Upstairs, the carpeted bedrooms each offer built-in robes, two with air-conditioning and the comfortable master bedroom flaunting a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with walk-in shower. The main bathroom contains a combined shower over bath, timber vanity and toilet, separating the master from the other bedrooms. The property also offers a single lock-up garage with internal access, security screens, plantation shutters and ceiling fans throughout.
The outdoor living is fully fenced, privatised by greenery and features a tranquil covered patio that is ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Less than ten minutes to shopping centres including Westfield Carindale and Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza, the property is also nearby to several great schools including Loretto College, Villanova and Coorparoo State School. The pleasant property would suit a range of buyers, providing a family-friendly environment whilst remaining in proximity to local amenities, major shopping centres and Brisbane CBD.
• Well-presented townhouse positioned to the rear of boutique complex 8km from CBD
• 3 bedrooms, separate living areas & rear patio with wrap-around courtyard
• Within 5 mins of Coorparoo Station, bus stops on Cleveland Rd & Coorparoo Square
• 1st living room recently updated with timber-look floors & white plantation shutters
• Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, dark benchtops & timber-look cabinetry
• 2nd Living area incorporates al fresco living + access to internal laundry & powder room
• Bedrooms each offer built-in robes, 2 with air-con & master with private balcony, walk-in robe & ensuite
• the Main bathroom contains a combined shower over bath, timber vanity & toilet
• Property offers a single lock-up garage, security screens, plantation shutters & ceiling fans throughout
• Outdoor living is fully fenced, privatized by greenery & features a tranquil covered patio
• Less than 10 minutes to shops at Westfield Carindale & Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza
• Nearby to schools including Loretto College, Villanova & Coorparoo State School
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP139744
Land Area: 143 sqm
Rates: $360 per quarter
Body Corporate: $900 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $36,528 as at
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.