Astute Top-Floor Apartment in Convenient Coorparoo!
Recently refreshed, this top-floor apartment in central Coorparoo affords a superb first home or high-growth investment in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs. Repainted with new carpets and timber-look floors, the apartment rests within a solid brick complex of six, incorporating a single lock-up garage and a private, leafy outlook from the breezy balcony. Located 5km from the Brisbane CBD, the well-kept property affords walking distance to Coorparoo Station as well as the shops, restaurants and entertainment at Coorparoo Square.
The generously proportioned unit comprises a large, air-conditioned lounge and dining space, naturally bright through the floor-to-ceiling doors that open out onto the balcony. The kitchen hosts ample built-in cabinetry, full-size pantry, oven, and stove, the generous bathroom containing floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower-over-bath combination and enough room for laundry amenities. The two spacious bedrooms each feature built-in wardrobes, the main bedroom also air-conditioned with direct access to the balcony.
Offering a pleasant living environment in its’ current condition, the savvy residence presents the opportunity for further renovation and modifications. A short stroll to local parks, cafes and public transport, the address rests within catchment of the popular Coorparoo State School and Coorparoo Secondary College. Other nearby schools include Villanova College, Loreto College and Churchie, the property also in proximity of major employment hubs at Greenslopes and Princess Alexandra Hospitals, affording a central and convenient locale.
• Refreshed top-floor apartment recently repainted, new carpets & timber-look floors
• Solid brick complex of 6, single lock-up garage & private, leafy outlook from balcony
• Walk to Coorparoo Station + Coorparoo Square shops, restaurants & entertainment
• Large, air-conditioned lounge/dining space that opens out onto the breezy balcony
• Kitchen hosts ample built-in cabinetry, full-size pantry, oven and stove.
• Bathroom contains floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower-over-bath combination & laundry
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes & main with air-con + direct balcony access
• Large lock up garage, laundry and extra room for storage
• Within catchment of Coorparoo State School & Coorparoo Secondary College
• Other nearby schools include Villanova College, Loreto College & Churchie
• Proximity of major employment hubs at Greenslopes & Princess Alexandra Hospitals
Real Property Description: Lot 5 on BUP5257
Land Area: 124 sqm
Rent Appraisal: $430 to $450 per week
Rates: $450 per quarter
Body Corporate: $538.45 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $25,000. as at October 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.