Designed for optimal living and entertaining in a sought-after pocket of Greenslopes, this spacious inner-city apartment stands out from the crowd for all the right reasons! Flaunting a generous balcony with three points of entry, two bedrooms with private bathrooms and a contemporary kitchen with updated appliances, you will fall in love with what’s on offer here. Set within a boutique, low-set complex, the property rests 5km from Brisbane City, five minutes from Greenslopes Hospital, and within walking distance of local parks, transport, schools and shops.
Positioned at the rear of the complex, the apartment welcomes you through the open plan, air-conditioned living area, the kitchen containing quality appliances, built-in cabinetry, plenty of benchtops and a breakfast bar. The well-proportioned bedrooms each incorporate mirrored built-in robes and access to the balcony through sliding glass doors, the master suite enjoying access to a private ensuite. The second bedroom affords exclusive use of the main bathroom, containing bath over shower and connecting with the apartments’ internal laundry.
The star of this clever property is the ample balcony, privatised by the surrounding greenery, flowing off both bedrooms plus the living, offering year-round entertaining potential. Providing Crimsafe screens, a single carpark and secure building entry, the property presents the opportunity for further refurbishment and should be seen as a high value investment. The ability to walk to Stones Corner Precinct, quick access to major motorways and proximity to the CBD afford future growth in a highly sought-after location, creating an unmissable opportunity here at 6/85 Victoria Terrace.
• Spacious inner-city apartment featuring generous balcony with 3 points of entry, 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms & contemporary kitchen
• Boutique, low-set complex 5km from Brisbane City, 5 minutes from Greenslopes Hospital & walking distance to local parks, transport, schools + shops
• Open plan living area air-conditioned with kitchen containing quality appliances, built-in cabinetry, stone benchtops + breakfast bar
• Bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans & access to balcony through sliding glass doors
• Master suite enjoying access to a private ensuite – 2nd bedroom affords exclusive use of the main bathroom containing bath over shower & connecting with laundry
• Star of this smart property is the ample balcony, privatised by surrounding greenery & flowing off both bedrooms + living offering year-round entertaining potential
• Crimsafe screens, single carpark, secure building entry & refurbishment opportunity
• Walk to Stones Corner Precinct, quick access to major motorways & proximity to CBD
Real Property Description: Lot 6 on SP139891
Land Area: 125 sqm
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $460 per week until April 13, 2023
Rates: $451 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1136 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $66,183.44 as at August 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.