On the market for the first time since its’ original construction 20 years ago, this low-set brick property is the ultimate family home you have been searching for! Displaying a functional floorplan with multiple living areas, well-separated bedrooms, and classic design elements, you will feel immediately at home in this welcoming yet spacious residence. Neatly presented in the family-oriented suburb of Carindale, you will enjoy being 5km from major shopping hub Westfield Carindale and less than 30 minutes’ commute from the CBD.
The inside of the home is divided by the elongated hallway, one side hosting the four generous bedrooms and bathrooms, whilst the other contains the lounge room, dining room, and kitchen. The well-equipped kitchen separates the internal living areas, offering stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and ample bench/cupboard space throughout. The tiled living/dining areas allow for separate entertaining and dual-living for families, the dining flowing through to the covered alfresco patio and wrap-around backyard for seamless entertaining.
The carpeted bedrooms feature built-in closets, ceiling fans, and large windows, the main bedroom incorporating a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite with a walk-in shower. The shared bathroom contains a bathtub, shower, and separate powder room, whilst a laundry is positioned off the double garage that affords internal access to the property. This well-loved home offers a peaceful and private lifestyle for growing families, downsizers, and investors alike, within the catchment of the esteemed Mansfield State School and Mansfield High School.
– Neatly presented low set brick family home with functional floorplan & classic design
– 5km from Westfield Carindale & less than half an hour commute to Brisbane CBD
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc. dishwasher & ample bench/cupboard space
– Tiled living/dining areas allow for separate entertaining & dual-living opportunities
– Dining area flows through to covered alfresco patio & wrap-around backyard
– Carpeted bedrooms feature built-in closets, ceiling fans & large windows
– Shared bathroom contains bathtub, shower & separate powder room
– Laundry positioned off the double garage affording internal access to the property
– Within school catchment for Mansfield State School & Mansfield High School
Real Property Description: Lot 143 on SP127710
Land Area: 505 sqm
Total Floor Area: 198 sqm
Current Rent: $460 per week until August 2022
Rates: $528 per quarter
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.