This villa-style townhouse in the heart of Annerley presents outstanding value, convenience, and quality, boasting two generous bedrooms each with its own bathrooms, dual courtyards, and open-plan living. The property offers high-end appliances and sleek finishes, and with just one previous owner, the home has been kept in immaculate condition. Positioned on a quiet street with a leafy outlook, a short walk from the local shopping center, cafes, restaurants, and parks, the property occupies a premium position just 5km from the CBD.
Situated on the first level of the boutique complex, the property welcomes you through the tiled living, dining, and kitchen, equipped with European Franke appliances, dark timber-look cabinetry, and stone benchtops. The living areas flow out to the covered patio through sliding glass doors, creating a private space ideal for entertaining and unwinding. The two well-sized bedrooms access a secondary courtyard with leafy surrounds, the first bedroom incorporating a private ensuite and the second accessing the main bathroom with shower over bath.
The inner-city abode also incorporates a remote lock-up garage, ceiling fans, security screens, vertical blinds and air-conditioned living areas. An idyllic first home or investment, the home’s locality affords proximity to Greenslopes, Princess Alexandra and Mater Hospitals, The University of Queensland, and numerous highly regarded schools. Nearby to entrances for the Airport Clem 7 Tunnel, Gateway Motorway, and the M3, this is a prime opportunity to secure a piece of premium inner-city real estate, surrounded by public transport, shopping centers, and all the creature comforts that accompany inner-city living!
• First-level, villa-style townhouse with two generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, dual courtyards & open plan living
• Short walk from the local shopping center, cafes, restaurants, parks & 5km to CBD
• Tiled living/dining/kitchen equipped with European Franke appliances, dark timber-look cabinetry & stone benchtops
• Living areas flow out to the covered entertainers’ patio through sliding glass doors
• Two well-sized bedrooms access a secondary courtyard with leafy surrounds
• the First bedroom incorporates a private ensuite & second accesses the main bathroom
• Property incorporates remote lock-up garage, ceiling fans, security screens, vertical blinds & air-conditioned living areas
• Proximity to Greenslopes, Princess Alexandra & Mater Hospitals, The University of Queensland & highly regarded schools
• Nearby to entrances for the Airport Clem 7 Tunnel, Gateway Motorway & the M3
Real Property Description: Lot 7 on SP178538
Land Area: 147 sqm
Rates: $550 per quarter
Body Corporate: $747 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $72,678 as at 22/06/2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.