In the leafy suburb of Norman Park only a few streets back from the river rests this exceptional apartment ready to become someone’s inner-city sanctuary. Occupying a first-floor position, the property presents dual balconies, a private courtyard and open plan living, flaunting quality appliances and high end finishes throughout. The location on offer affords proximity to a myriad of public transport through ferry terminals, Norman Park Train Station and nearby bus stops along Wynnum Road. Situated 6km from the CBD, the property is easily accessible from Bulimba’s Oxford Street, New Farm Park and Kangaroo Point just across the river.
The apartment displays a functional layout, welcoming you through the living and dining areas naturally illuminated through floor-to-ceiling glass doors and with timber-look floors. The kitchen flaunts ample cabinetry, tiled splashback and stainless-steel appliances, featuring a servery window that doubles as a breakfast bar through to the dining area. The master bedroom contains a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony, whilst the second bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe and balcony access, adjacent the main bathroom that hosts a shower over bath combination plus a mirrored vanity with double sinks.
Outdoor living opportunities are seamless through the substantial main balcony, providing a private area to host guests, enjoy family BBQ’s or turn into your ideal al fresco space. The grassy front courtyard is an added bonus to the already alluring apartment, complemented by the resort-style complex facilities of a lap pool, BBQ facilities and well-maintained gardens. The lifestyle will entice busy professionals, first-time buyers and investors alike, offering an ultra-convenient location with outdoor amenities seldom found in inner-city apartment living.
– First-floor apartment with dual balconies, private courtyard & open plan living
– Proximity to ferry terminals, Norman Park Station & bus stops along Wynnum Road
– 6km from CBD with easy access to Oxford Street, New Farm Park & Kangaroo Point
– Kitchen flaunts ample cabinetry, tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances & servery window/breakfast bar
– Master bedroom contains a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite & private balcony
– 2nd bedroom offers built-in wardrobe & balcony access
– Main bathroom hosts shower over bath combination & vanity with double sinks
– Substantial main balcony & private front courtyard rarely found in apartment living
– Resort-style complex facilities inc. lap pool, BBQ facilities & well-maintained gardens
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.