Opportunities like this do not come around every day! This brick complex comprising four generous one-bedroom units, each with updated kitchens and bathrooms oozes potential. The apartments currently return a combined annual income of $59,000, with the ability to increase this by making further improvements to the property. Occupying an impeccable position in the desirable suburb of Greenslopes, the location on offer affords walking distance to parks, public transport, hospitals, and shops, just 5km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
Each of the apartments has an open plan kitchen and living area leading off to the roomy bedrooms and private ensuite. The updated kitchens flaunt timber-look cabinetry, stainless steel ovens and gas cooktops, while the bathrooms incorporate a mirrored vanity, walk-in shower and toilet. The units access laundry facilities and allocated carports downstairs, each with balconies privatised by the surrounding greenery. There is ample opportunity here to spruce up the well-built complex, currently occupied by quality, long term tenants.
Situated in one of Greenslopes most coveted streets, the complex is just a short walk from Greenslopes Hospital, parklands, Woolworths and Greenslopes State School. Perfect for busy professionals and couples, there will never be an issue finding tenants for this idyllic location. There is huge potential here to capitalise on the advantageous market conditions, with the ability to keep the complex as is or put your own spin on the property. In a prime position in one of the world’s most liveable cities, there is no question that this is a rare and valuable opportunity!
– A brick complex comprising 4 x one-bedroom units with updated kitchens & bathrooms
– Apartments return a combined annual income of $59,000 with further potential
– Walking distance to parks, public transport, hospitals & shops, 5km from Brisbane City
– Apartments host carpeted living/bedrooms, tiled kitchens/bathrooms & balconies
– Kitchens flaunt timber-look cabinetry, stainless steel ovens & gas cooktops
– Bathrooms incorporate a mirrored vanity, walk-in shower & toilet
– Units access private laundry facilities & allocated carports downstairs
-The complex currently occupied by quality, long term tenants
– Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, parklands, Woolworths & Greenslopes SS
Real Property Description: Lot 7 on RP100910
Land Area: 607 sqm
Frontage: 16.5m (approx)
Internal Floor Area: 276 sqm
Lots In Block: 4
Current Rent: $1,320 per week
Rates: $1275 per quarter
Water & Sewerage Charges: $1000 per quarter
Insurance: $1700 per annum
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.