This tri-level townhouse in the sought-after suburb of Greenslopes is the perfect inner-city pad! The residence comprises bedrooms and bathrooms on the upper level, living areas, kitchen and balcony on the middle level, plus a remote lock-up garage with laundry on the first floor, leading through to a private rear courtyard. The first time on the market since its’ construction in 2006, the property has received recent updates including new floor coverings, creating a contemporary environment in a convenient location close to schools, parks, shops and services.
Accessed via the secure remote lock-up garage and laundry, the levels are connected via two sets of internal staircases. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen are extended by the bright and breezy balcony with privacy screening, flowing out through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. The kitchen features timber-look cabinetry, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, the middle level also incorporates an additional powder room. Upstairs, the two queen-size bedrooms host mirrored built-in wardrobes and offer access to their own private bathrooms, affording ideal separation and privacy between the rooms.
A little over 4km from the CBD, the location of this trendy townhouse affords walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, local shopping centre and Greenslopes busway. Even if you don’t work locally, access to motorways and the Clem 7 couldn’t be easier, positioned only a short distance from iconic Brisbane landmarks including the Gabba stadium and Southbank Parklands. Unsurpassed convenience, proximity to major employment hubs and the ability to walk or catch public transport are what make this an exceptional buy for owner occupiers and investors alike.
– Tri-level townhouse with recent updates including new carpets
– Bedrooms + bathrooms on the upper level, living areas, kitchen + balcony on the middle level & remote lock up garage with laundry + private courtyard on the first floor
– Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen extended by the balcony with privacy screening
– Kitchen features timber look cabinetry, stone benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
– 2 queen-size bedrooms both with mirrored built-in robes & access to own bathrooms
– Walking distance to Greenslopes Hospital, shopping centre & Greenslopes busway
– Easy access to motorways & Clem 7 – a little over 4km from the Brisbane CBD
– Nearby iconic Brisbane landmarks including Gabba stadium & Southbank Parklands
Real Property Description: Lot 4 on SP177505
Internal Floor Area: -1 sqm
Total Floor Area: 123 sqm
Rent Appraisal: $460 per week
Rates: $450 per quarter
Body Corporate: $650 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $42,000 as at August 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.