Located less than 2 kilometres from Brisbane’s central business district, this spacious and airy one bedroom, one bathroom unit is ready to call “mine”.
With expansive glass windows and a tiled interior, the spacious layout offers a practical, spacious design plus ample natural light throughout.
Situated on level 15 of the Broadway on Ann Apartments the breathtaking easterly aspect offers a low maintenance lifestyle all within touching distance of everything on offer in Fortitude Valley.
Location features include:
– 70m to Ferry Terminal / Newstead waterfront river-walk
– 50m to Newstead River Park and Lake and City-Cycle
– Next door to Gasworks shopping including a full line Woolworths, fresh food market, pharmacy, specialty shops, restaurants & cafes
– 20m to Emporium Hotel and shopping precinct
– 70m to James Street fashion precinct
– 800m to Bowen Hills Train Station
– 1200m to Famous New Farm Park
– 1500m to Brisbane CBD
– 12 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Current Rent: Currently Tenanted at $360 per week until July 11, 2022
Rates: $430.4 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,495 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $806,531 as at August 2020
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.