Light, bright and spacious, this sturdy brick apartment fits the criteria for a perfect investment, first home or project for the keen renovator. Positioned within a neat brick complex of four in the central suburb of Camp Hill, this two-bed, top floor apartment has all the makings of a sleek inner-city oasis. Boasting an expansive balcony surrounded by natural greenery, the property is conveniently located seven minutes from Westfield Carindale, five minutes from Norman Park and Coorparoo Stations and three minutes from Coorparoo Square.
The 1980’s apartment contains two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, an updated bathroom, substantial kitchen and open plan living area that accesses the balcony through two sets of sliding doors. The kitchen offers ample cabinetry including a built-in pantry, gas cooktop and oven, flaunting retro tiles and flowing through to the carpeted loungeroom. The bathroom has been fit with a glass walk-in shower, vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles, with the property also incorporating a single lock-up garage and air conditioning to the bedrooms.
Situated in a desirable neighborhood, the property will have instant appeal to those looking to either move straight in or searching for a home to put their own stamp on. Currently tenanted until the 24.2.22, there is also the opportunity to secure a lucrative investment with an attractive rental yield. Walk to parks, cafes and schools including Camp Hill State School and St Thomas Catholic Primary School from the well-positioned property, ideally located less than 6km from the Brisbane CBD.
– Top floor apartment positioned within brick complex of 4 with expansive balcony
– 7 mins from Westfield Carindale, 5 mins from Norman Park/Coorparoo Stations & 3 mins from Coorparoo Square
– Apartment contains 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes updated bathroom, substantial kitchen & open plan living that accesses the balcony through 2 x doors
– Kitchen offers ample cabinetry including a built-in pantry, gas cooktop & oven
– Bathroom has been fit with a glass walk-in shower, vanity & floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Property incorporates a single lock-up garage & air conditioning to the bedrooms
– Currently tenanted until February 2022
– Walk to parks, cafes & schools inc. Camp Hill SS & St Thomas Catholic Primary School
– Less than 6km from the Brisbane CBD
Real Property Description: Lot 3 on BUP1694
Lots In Block: 4
Body Corporate: $819 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $4,882 as at September 2021
Current Rent: $330 per week until February 2022
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.