2/28 Kitchener Street offers an idyllic opportunity to break into the inner-city property market at a price that won’t break the bank! The one bedroom, one bathroom unit is positioned within a brick complex of eight, incorporating a private front balcony, lock-up garage with laundry facilities, shared rear balcony and private courtyard surrounded by lush greenery. The property is close enough to Coorparoo Square to walk there in five minutes, accessing supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and a movie theatre. Nearby buses to the city are in plentiful supply, as well as Coorparoo train station located less than 1km from the residence.
Inside, the apartment displays a functional one-wall kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, ample cupboards and built-in pantry, flowing through to the living area and the second balcony that offers City skyline views. Positioned off the living area is the generous bedroom, also with air conditioning and a built-in wardrobe, as well as the bathroom that contains a large, mirrored vanity, toilet and walk-in shower. The property features security screens, ceiling fans and built-in storage throughout, with an additional lockable storage area that is accessible via the rear courtyard.
Whether you decide to transform the apartment into your own personal inner-city oasis or simply move right in, there is one thing that’s for sure, you absolutely cannot lose with this location! Also offering an attractive rental return and low body corporate fees, the property is positioned just 350m from Coorparoo State School, 750m from Wembley Park and less than ten minutes from Westfield Carindale. Don’t pass up the opportunity to secure a property with immense potential in an impressive position, only 5km from the Brisbane CBD.
– Inner-city 1 Bed, 1 bath unit positioned within brick complex of 8
– Property includes a private front balcony, lock-up garage with laundry facilities, shared rear balcony & complex courtyard
– 5 Minute walk to Coorparoo Square & 1km to Coorparoo Train Station
– One-wall kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, ample cupboards & built-in pantry
– Bedroom with air con + built-in wardrobe, & bathroom containing mirrored vanity, toilet + walk-in shower
– Property features security screens, ceiling fans & built-in storage throughout with additional lockable storage area accessible via courtyard
– 350m from Coorparoo State School, 750m from Wembley Park, 10 mins from Westfield Carindale & 5km from Brisbane CBD
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on BUP13609
Land Area: 85 sqm
Lots In Block: 5
Current Rent: $300 per week until January 2022
Body Corporate: $556 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $13,166 as at September 2021
Looking to sell something similar?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.