You will not find a better location than this perfectly positioned unit in the up-and-coming suburb of Woolloongabba. Just 3km and six minutes from the Brisbane CBD, the property has been updated from original condition with a new kitchen and bathroom, but leaves room for you to add your own flair. The brick complex of 15 is within walking distance of Buranda Busway, Stones Corner Shopping Precinct and the Princess Alexandra Hospital, with the iconic Gabba Stadium only three minutes away from the savvy residence.
The neat property presents a tiled, air-conditioned living area that incorporates a lounge room, dining area and corner kitchen that features quality appliances, stone benchtops and a built-in pantry. The king-size bedroom offers a mirrored built-in robe, air conditioning and private access to the modern bathroom that contains a walk-in shower, vanity and floor to ceiling tiles. The apartment includes an allocated single car space, which is hard to come by within the Gabba/hospital precinct, as well low body corporate fees and rates.
Demand for properties within this area is steadily climbing, with the city-fringe suburb set to host events in the 2032 Olympic Games and benefit from the Cross River Rail Station and Gabba precinct overhaul that is currently underway. The closest shopping centre is 500m from your doorstep at Buranda Village, while public transport is easily accessible along Ipswich Road. This opportunity presents outstanding value within a premium suburb, whether you choose to reside in the ultra-convenient location or invest in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs that has been labelled as ‘the one to watch’!
– Well-positioned unit within brick complex of 15 in Woolloongabba 3km from CBD
– Property has been updated from original condition with a new kitchen & bathroom
– Walk to Buranda Busway, Stones Corner Shopping Precinct, PA Hospital & Gabba
– Tiled, air-conditioned living area incorporates lounge, dining area & corner kitchen
– Kitchen features quality appliances, stone benchtops & built-in pantry
– King-size bedroom offers mirrored built-in robe, air con & private access to bathroom
– Modern bathroom contains a walk-in shower, vanity & floor to ceiling tiles
– Apartment includes an allocated single car space, low body corporate fees & rates
– Suburb to host 2032 Olympics, Cross River Rail Station & Gabba precinct upgrade
– Closest shopping centre 500m from your doorstep at Buranda Village
– Public transport easily accessible along Ipswich Road
Real Property Description: Lot 5 on BUP3328
Lots In Block: 15
Rates: $431 per quarter
Body Corporate: $641 per quarter
Rent Appraisal: $305 per week
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.