Ideal for young families, downsizers and investors, 34 Linaria Circuit is a tidy, low maintenance home situated on a quiet street in Drewvale. Presenting spacious internal living areas, front patio, rear courtyard and landscaped gardens, the brick property creates a private residence within a family-orientated community. On the market for the first time in almost 20 years, the property is within the school catchment area for the desirable Stretton State College and ten minutes from numerous local shopping centres including Village Square Town Centre, Westpoint Shopping Centre and Grand Plaza.
The lowset brick home flaunts a functional layout, featuring large white tiles, timber-look venetian blinds and timber French doors. The air-conditioned lounge and dining areas are separated by the U-shape kitchen with ample timber-look cabinetry, bench space and modern appliances including dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop. The internal living areas flow out onto the rear patio through sliding glass doors, extending the space and offering a peaceful place to unwind, dine or get creative. Each of the bedrooms offer immense built-in wardrobes, with the oversized bathroom featuring a spa bath, walk-in shower and elongated mirrored vanity with stone benchtops and double floating sinks.
Recently painted, the residence also offers a double garage, internal laundry and additional powder room. Approximately half an hour from Brisbanes CBD, the property affords a peaceful lifestyle while remaining in proximity to amenities, with easy access to the Logan and Gateway Motorways. Other local schools include Browns Plains Primary and high schools, Runcorn primary and secondary schools and Calamvale Community College. So, whether you are looking to enter the property market at an affordable price point or downsize to a property with minimal maintenance, this could be the perfect property for you!
– Tidy, low maintenance brick home on a quiet street in Drewvale
– Spacious living areas, front patio, rear courtyard & landscaped gardens
– Within school catchment of the esteemed Stretton State College
– 10 mins from local shopping centres inc. Village Square Town Centre, Westpoint Shopping Centre & Grand Plaza
– Functional layout featuring large white tiles, timber-look venetian blinds & timber French doors
– Kitchen with ample timber-look cabinetry, bench space & modern appliances inc. dishwasher, oven + induction cooktop
– Internal living areas flow out to the rear patio through sliding glass doors
– 2 x bedrooms offer immense built-in robes
– Oversized bathroom featuring spa bath, walk-in shower & elongated mirrored vanity with stone benchtops & double floating sinks
– Property also features double garage, internal laundry & powder room
– Half an hour from CBD + easy access to the Logan & Gateway Motorways
– Local schools inc. Browns Plains Primary + high schools, Runcorn primary + secondary schools & Calamvale Community College
Land Area: 460 sqm
Total Floor Area: 181 sqm
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.