If you have been searching for the perfect inner-city pad or investment, you cannot go past this generous one-bedroom apartment with city views! Positioned on the second floor of the Altitude at Taringa complex, the property offers a spacious bedroom with built-in desk, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with laundry facilities and balcony with views that extend to the Brisbane City skyline. Situated 220m from Taringa Station, 1km from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and 5km from the Brisbane CBD, the location on offer here is outstanding.
The apartment welcomes you through the open plan living area, filled with ample natural light through the ceiling-height sliding glass doors. The well-positioned kitchen comprises timber-look cabinetry and benchtops, cooktop, and breakfast bar. The carpeted living room is air conditioned, extended by the private balcony that offers an al fresco dining space and a peaceful place to unwind overlooking the city Skyline. The substantial bedroom hosts large windows, two built-in cupboards, built-in desk and direct access to the bathroom with walk-in shower, timber-look mirrored vanity and laundry facilities.
The smart suite also includes an allocated single car space, while the well-kept complex offers two pools, a gym and a fitness centre, on-site management, CCTV and secure building entry. There is also a café and restaurant on-site, with Westside Private Hospital, Taringa Medical Centre and Taringa Playground Park all within walking distance. Nearby schools include Brisbane Boys’ College, Indooroopilly Primary and High School, positioned just 3km from the prestigious University of Queensland. Currently rented at $380 per week until November 2021, you may use this opportunity to secure a lucrative investment or choose to live in an affordable, amenity-focused property in a fantastic location.
• Generous 1 bed apartment with city views on second floor of Altitude at Taringa complex
• Bedroom with built-in desk, fully equipped kitchen & bathroom with laundry facilities
• 220m from Taringa Station, 1km from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre & 5km from CBD
• Open plan living area with ample natural light through the sliding glass doors
• Kitchen comprises timber-look cabinetry/benchtops, cooktop, & breakfast bar
• Carpeted living room with air con, extended by the private balcony with city views
• Bedroom hosts 2 x built-in cupboards, built-in desk & direct access to bathroom
• Bathroom with walk-in shower, timber-look mirrored vanity & laundry facilities
• Additional features – single car space, 2 x pools, gym, fitness centre, on-site management, CCTV, secure building entry & café/restaurant on-site
• Walk to Westside Private Hospital, Taringa Medical Centre & Taringa Playground Park
• Nearby schools – Brisbane Boys’ College, Indooroopilly Primary+ High & 3km to UQ
• Currently rented at $380 per week until November 2021
Real Property Description: Lot 89 on SP148148
Total Floor Area: 74 sqm
Lots In Block: 101
Rates: $410 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1.018 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $672,932 as at August 2021
Current Rent: $380 per week until November 2021
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.