Set back from the road on a corner block surrounded by lush gardens, this tranquil property should go straight to the top of your must-inspect list! The above-average size unit nestled within a tidy complex of nine offers space, privacy and separation, elements rarely seen in apartment living. Five minutes from Greenslopes Hospital, ten minutes from the City and surrounded by local schools, cafes and parks, this first-floor property is sure to impress with its’ charm, space and idyllic location.
The ample apartment displays an expansive tiled living area, with access to the enclosed balcony through sliding glass doors. The substantial kitchen has been updated through modern appliances and stone benchtops, with a servery window through to the living room. The immense master bedroom offers private access of the enclosed balcony, with both bedrooms including built-in robes and sharing access of the bathroom that contains combined shower over bath, white mirrored vanity and laundry.
The enclosed balcony features sliding glass windows, allowing you to take in the leafy green outlook all year round, none of which you need to maintain yourself! The property also incorporates a single car garage, complemented by easily accessible transport opportunities only 200m from your doorstep. Opportunities within this quiet and well-maintained complex are few and far between, with the potential to live in the apartment in its’ current condition or put your own creative flair on this unusually spacious property!
– Large first-floor unit in a tidy complex of 9 offering space, privacy & separation
– 5 mins from Greenslopes Hospital, 10 mins from the City & surrounded by schools, cafes + parks
– Apartment displays expansive tiled living area with access to the enclosed balcony
– Kitchen with modern appliances, stone benchtops & servery window to the living room
– Master with private access of the enclosed balcony + built-in robes in both bedrooms
– Bathroom containing shower over bath, white mirrored vanity & laundry
– Enclosed balcony with sliding glass windows to take in the leafy green outlook
– Property incorporates a single car garage & public transport 200m from your doorstep
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on BUP2259
Total Floor Area: 115 sqm
Lots In Block: 9
Rent Appraisal: $370 per week
Body Corporate: $901 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $50,811 as at November 2021
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.