Style, charm and minimal maintenance; this character town home really has it all! Positioned within a boutique complex of four in the central suburb of Morningside, the double-storey townhouse flaunts a unique combination of both traditional and contemporary features.
Five minutes’ walk from Morningside Station, 12 minutes from Balmoral Park and in proximity of numerous coffee shops, restaurants and schools including Balmoral State High and Seven Hills State Primary, the position on offer affords easy access to numerous iconic Brisbane locations.
Privatised by tall greenery and a white timber fence, the property presents immaculately from street level. The lower level displays polished timber floorboards, LED downlights and double French doors that flow out to the leafy front courtyard. The open plan living area incorporates the lounge, dining and updated kitchen with high end Bosch appliances, white cabinetry, built-in pantry, stone benchtops and island bench. The level is air conditioned, also hosting an internal laundry, powder room and single lock-up garage with internal access.
Upstairs, the layout comprises the three bedrooms each with built-in robes and the master offering a full ensuite, air-con and private balcony accessed through timber French doors. The main bathroom presents retro tiles, classic timber vanity and shower over bath combination, with extra storage available in the hallway. The property includes ceiling fans and double-hung windows with pull-down blinds throughout, the star feature of the home being the al fresco living opportunities through the paved courtyard, garden and balcony.
Situated 7km from Brisbane City, the property is a five-minute drive to the nearby Kmart Plaza and 10 minutes from Westfield Carindale, surrounded by quaint coffee shops, renown restaurants, esteemed schools and various forms of public transport.
A true lifestyle location, this town home presents an outstanding opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors, affording a premium inner-city position in a low maintenance home with a combination of classic and contemporary design elements.
– Character double storey town home positioned within boutique complex of 4
– 5 Minutes’ walk to Morningside Station, 12 minutes to Balmoral Park + proximity to coffee shops, restaurants & schools inc. Balmoral SHS & Seven Hills SS
– Lower level displays polished timber floorboards, LED downlights & double French doors that flow out to the leafy front courtyard
– Open plan living area inc. lounge, dining & updated kitchen with high end Bosch appliances, white cabinetry, built-in pantry, stone benchtops + island bench
– Level also contains air-con, internal laundry, powder room & single lock-up garage
– Upstairs layout comprises 3 bedrooms each with built-in robes + master offering full ensuite, air con & private balcony accessed through French doors
– Main bath presents retro tiles, classic timber vanity & shower over bath combination
– Property includes storage, ceiling fans & double-hung windows with pull-down blinds
– Star feature of the home is the al fresco living opportunities through the courtyard, garden & balcony
– 7km from Brisbane City, 5 mins to Kmart Plaza & 10 mins from Westfield Carindale
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP174809
Lots In Block: 4
Current Rent: $500 per week until January 2022
Looking to sell something similar?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.