Rarely found, this ground floor apartment is tucked away at the back of a well-maintained block of 6, offering privacy, accessibility and a fabulous indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Offering a two-bedroom and single bathroom configuration, the floor plan has been well designed to provide a bright and airy feel throughout and great flow from inside to the private courtyard and gardens.
Additional features include-
– Ample cupboard and bench space in the kitchen including a functional breakfast bar
– Air-conditioned living area
– Both bedrooms include built-in robes and are well spaced from each other to ensure privacy
– Rear courtyard perfect for the keen gardener and relaxing outside
– Direct access to the apartment from the lock-up garage
– Affordable body corporate levies ($590 per quarter)
Let’s talk location. Less than 7 kilometres to Brisbane CBD. With Moorooka Train Station just a few minutes walk away, a quick trip to the city and beyond is assured.
Jump in quick, property is a hot commodity and with this apartment offering a little more than neighbouring homes, it’s sure to be snapped up quickly.
Real Property Description: Lot 1 on SP113872
Rates: $416 per quarter
Body Corporate: $593 per quarter
Rent Appraisal: $370 per week
Do you have questions? Do you require document access?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.