This refurbished, two-storey town home is spacious, serene and situated at the front of the Manor Views estate, taking full advantage of the complex facilities, but with the benefit of its own street-frontage. Presenting a classic layout of living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs, the property features a back patio, courtyard and automatic double garage with space for two more vehicles on the driveway. Runcorn plaza is just 800m away, while Warrigal Road State School is less than 1km from the residence, positioned just 20 minutes from Brisbane City.
Showcasing new carpet, fresh paint and neutral colour tones, the first level displays living areas with large windows that allow plenty of natural light through the home. The tiled kitchen incorporates a wrap-around bench, ample cabinetry and full-size pantry, accessing the adjoining dining room and overlooking the rear courtyard. Upstairs contains the three bedrooms, main bathroom and ensuite, each of the bedrooms offering ceiling fans and substantial built-in robes. The main bathroom hosts the toilet, mirrored vanity, shower and separate bathtub, with the oversized ensuite in the master replicating this design.
Additional features of the property include a powder room and laundry downstairs, air conditioning to the living areas, ceiling fans and security screens throughout. Utilise your tranquil rear courtyard and covered patio to entertain or make use of the complex facilities on offer, including a pool, spa and covered BBQ area. Five minutes from the Eight Mile Plains Central Shopping and Business Precinct, 10 minutes from Sunnybank Plaza and within walking distance of four different parks, this peaceful, low maintenance and convenient property creates an ideal environment for downsizers, small families and investors alike.
– Refurbished, two-storey town home situated at the front of the Manor Views estate
– Property presents a classic layout of living downstairs & bedrooms upstairs
– Back patio, courtyard & double garage + room for 2 more cars in driveway
– 800m to Runcorn Plaza, Warrigal Road SS less than 1km & 20 mins from Brisbane City
– 1st level – Living areas with new carpet, fresh paint & large windows w/natural light
– Tiled kitchen incorporates a wrap-around bench, ample cabinetry & full-size pantry
– 2nd level – 3 bedrooms including master, oversized ensuite & main bathroom
– Each of the bedrooms offer ceiling fans & substantial built-in robes
– Main bathroom hosts the toilet, mirrored vanity, shower & separate bathtub
– Additional features include powder room/laundry downstairs, air con to the living areas, ceiling fans & security screens throughout
– Complex facilities include a pool, spa & covered BBQ area
– 5 mins from the Eight Mile Plains Central Shopping & Business Precinct, 10 mins to Sunnybank Plaza & walking distance to 4 different parks
Real Property Description: Lot 2 on SP118340
Internal Floor Area: 161 sqm
Total Floor Area: 161 sqm
Lots In Block: 50
Current Rent: $420 per week until November 2021
Body Corporate: $1,312 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $294,180 as at August 2021
Looking to sell something similar?
Send us a message and we will we in touch.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing this property.
To expedite the offer process we ask that you provide the following information to facilitate the preparation of offer documents.
N.B. The completion of this form in itself does not constitute a written offer. It is company policy to present all offers in writing, in contract form, unless instructed otherwise by a client.